Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

What!!! No resolution??? I went to sleep confident something would happen, dang I can't take another day hitting the F5 key. Lets leave someone in charge to text us the news when it hits. Unbelievable. . .

Woke up, caught up on about 15 pages of rhis thread, and no Pujols! I want to find out on here guys! If I here it somewhere else I'll be pissed!

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

from what's been blabbered, the news will break today

~100 minutes till the sun rises in Dallas

 

 

100 being the number of years Pujols is going to be a Marlin multiplied by 10, of course

y'know, cuz we use the metric system. because we're international now.

 

 

Umm, because I'm such a math geek, multiplication is standard arithmetic and not the metric system.

~100 minutes till the sun rises in Dallas

 

 

100 being the number of years Pujols is going to be a Marlin multiplied by 10, of course

y'know, cuz we use the metric system. because we're international now.

 

 

Umm, because I'm such a math geek, multiplication is standard arithmetic and not the metric system.

wrong. all wrong.

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

from what's been blabbered, the news will break today

 

I sure do hope so, I know I will be constantly checking my phone all day today at work. I can't take much more of this!

What reward do you get if you break the news ( either way ) first in this thread? Anything? I have to justify this madness somehow.

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

yeah!

 

man what happened to everyone, I guessed they passed out.

 

Wake-up Marlins Nation, why sleep when you can press F5.

 

My guess is that he will go to the Marlins, we are the only team crazy enough to really sign him for 10 years.

My guess is that he will go to the Marlins, we are the only team crazy enough to really sign him for 10 years.

 

yeah. definitely.

except for 2 other teams (Cardinals and [probably the] Cubs)

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

 

Coal or Gift, we'll soon find out.

I'll be hanging around the house all day today. Just job hunting so I am free to refresh this page 100 times a minute.

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

I know my sack will be emptied if he signs! :|

so someone mentioned

 

5 STAR

 

god I want some sh*tty, greasy pizza and wings so bad. Best part about five star? They deliver so f***ing fast. And if your pizza is too greasy you just do the patented 5-Star flop. Simply throw pizza unopened still in box upside down on ground, then flip it back over and open...walla! all grease on top of box, pizza still intact inside. God i miss 5 Star.

 

 

Taco Tuesday at Tijuana Flats yesterday > all.

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

I know my sack will be emptied if he signs! :|

?

Ugh. I was hoping to see that he had signed by the time I woke up this morning too,

 

same here, it was like the same feeling you get on christmas morning as a kid, the only difference is will it be an empty package or not?

I know my sack will be emptied if he signs! :|

?

it turns out NTC stands for Nuts Trade Clause and Schnellders' balls deep

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.