Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

According to industry source who checked in with #marlins, they're not anticipating an answer from Pujols' camp tonight.

 

-Juan Rod.

According to industry source who checked in with #marlins, they're not anticipating an answer from Pujols' camp tonight.

 

-Juan Rod.

son of a WHORE

I'll give it 30 more minutes, then I'm going to bed.

 

Bring me a glass of milk.

 

You are going to be a wanted man tomorrow. Better get a head start :)

I think Loria would be the kind to have a chip on his shoulder if they don't sign Pujols. That would be very interesting to see.

Thankfully I got Wii...Mario baseball

 

#f***sleep

 

 

I wish they kept releasing MLB Power Pros games for the Wii. It's very silly and childish, but dang, was it fun.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.