Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

I'm still trying to figure out how the Delgado thread got to over 200 pages.

 

 

you need a good lead up ........ if they actually sign pujols say tommorrow afternoon think of all else that will come in

 

another 40 pages of tweets, rumors and anxiety

 

then talk about the other pitchers that could be had

 

then the signing

 

then the implications

 

this thing is at 99.9 and really not much has happened except the marlins affirming that they are very serious

Come Albert, you have your team ready to win and even better than last year with Wainwright back and a matured freese.

 

#Pujols trending in Miami and St. Louis. Who will walk away with Albert? #WinterMeetings" he staying in the Lou, or ill kill him

 

It's moments like these that define a man's character. Money and a mediocre team in Miami or legend status in STL

 

 

Oh, come on! That last one is just bullsh*t!

I'm still trying to figure out how the Delgado thread got to over 200 pages.

 

 

Thinking the same thing. Freakin hard work.

Albert doesn't owe anything to anybody. He already won two WS with them.

what are all you east coasters doing up?

 

sleep time here in AZ ......... i think my wife is running out of patience (i tried to convince her I can check this site on my phone and still listen to her when we were out without kids tonight...............)

 

I don't remember the last time I fell asleep before 2am. drinking and waiting.

  • Author

Well if the Capozzi tweet is legit.. Brace yourself soldiers it'll be a long night!

 

 

No worries, guys. Fresh pot of coffee just made and uh...

 

 

 

I ain't afraid of no ghosts.

(The following scene is edited for time and I dont feel like typing it all)

 

GOZER: Choose. Choose the form of your destructor...

VENKMAN: All right, I get it. Clear your heads everyone. If we think of Albert Pujols...Albert Pujols will come down and destroy us

GOZER: The choice is made!

VENKMAN: Whoa, I didn't think of anything.

RAY: I couldn't help it, it just popped in there.

WINSTON: What did you do, Ray?

RAY: It's Clark Spencer...

 

Brilliantly done.

 

#OccupyPujols

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.