December 7, 201114 yr I work in TV, so for the most part, I don't really watch a lot of it. I had 24 as my one show for the longest time, and now, maybe House, even though it's jumped the shark more than once.
December 7, 201114 yr You see Monday's? Major Ice King secret! Haha yeah, that episode was awesome. Gunther rules.
December 7, 201114 yr I'm not an insider but isn't Stark the guy that wrote an article on how Bell was a risky signing and then another about Reyes being risky? Next up: Marlins take risky chance on Pujols. #Whatadouche. The Starks I know
December 7, 201114 yr Yes. But oh man...so Ice King survived the end of the world only to survive it again?
December 7, 201114 yr Technically it's not "tonight" anymore, this is a ploy to sneak pujols into Miami and party with lebron and company secretively
December 7, 201114 yr Game of Thrones, lol. They attempted to make the sword the 'T' though I'm assuming that failed.
December 7, 201114 yr I wonder how Jose Reyes feels, a star who is like an afterthought at this point lol even better whats gaby sanchez thinking? lol
December 7, 201114 yr Stark is a loser, I'm shocked he doesn't have the Phillies connected to Pujols somewhere
December 7, 201114 yr Pretty sure our friend squall said an announcement was supposed to be made today (Tuesday). If it was really true, I'm pretty sure it would have been announced by now. Your credibility is fading.
December 7, 201114 yr I mean, everyone in the know is saying tonight's over, but... I am edit: wait a f***ing second. people thought squall had credibility?
December 7, 201114 yr edit: wait a f***ing second. people thought squall had credibility? Not me. Not even for a second.
December 7, 201114 yr Wasn't the Crawford deal announced real late into the night last year? maybe, but word on the street is that everyone important is asleep
December 7, 201114 yr I think some people called BS on squall from the beginning, but i think others were holding on to the possibility that he may be right (wishful thinking), myself included. I'm calling BS now though. Even if Pujols does sign with the Marlins, it'll have nothing to do with squall's statement. If squall were really right, we would have heard an announcement by now.
December 7, 201114 yr so someone mentioned 5 STAR god I want some sh*tty, greasy pizza and wings so bad. Best part about five star? They deliver so f***ing fast. And if your pizza is too greasy you just do the patented 5-Star flop. Simply throw pizza unopened still in box upside down on ground, then flip it back over and open...walla! all grease on top of box, pizza still intact inside. God i miss 5 Star.
December 7, 201114 yr only time I've eaten 5-star is when I've been sh*tfaced at 4am during The Fest. and it sounds perfect right now. anyone know of any late night delivery places in Jville?
December 7, 201114 yr I think some people called BS on squall from the beginning, but i think others were holding on to the possibility that he may be right (wishful thinking), myself included. I'm calling BS now though. Even if Pujols does sign with the Marlins, it'll have nothing to do with squall's statement. If squall were really right, we would have heard an announcement by now. He mentioned it a while ago. He's wrong. You're right, if Pujols signs, it will have nothing to do with his "source", who for all intents and purposes shouldn't even know anything.
December 7, 201114 yr Stark: Was told no decision from Albert tonight. But ya never know! RT @AmyLawrenceESPN Anything going to happen tonight? Safe to go to bed?
December 7, 201114 yr Author edit: wait a f***ing second. people thought squall had credibility? Not me. Not even for a second. You judging others' credibility is quite a riot. Goodnight all. #OccupyPujols
December 7, 201114 yr 10 minutes and no post? Da f*ck... @JimGaffigan: Any truth to the rumor I’m starting that the Twitter bird is pregnant? :confused
December 7, 201114 yr Angels are definitely not in on Pujols. Cubs have made contact. Beat goes on... -Tim Brown
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.