December 7, 201114 yr in an hour I have a final that i didnt study for because i was in here the whole night -_- uh-oh Don't worry...degrees are worthless right now, anyway. Good to know, I'm graduating this spring, thanks!
December 7, 201114 yr Cardinals' Offer To Pujols Near $220MM http://bit.ly/tVPYTs #mlb -MLBTR I'd assume that matches the Marlins offer. which would have 12+mil deducted from income tax, but...
December 7, 201114 yr in an hour I have a final that i didnt study for because i was in here the whole night -_- uh-oh Don't worry...degrees are worthless right now, anyway. Good to know, I'm graduating this spring, thanks! wow. no. you know what's more worthless than having a degree? not having a degree.
December 7, 201114 yr Cardinals' Offer To Pujols Near $220MM http://bit.ly/tVPYTs #mlb -MLBTR I'd assume that matches the Marlins offer. which would have 12+mil deducted from income tax, but... Seen some reports saying our offer was actually lower than $220MM so this is real bad.
December 7, 201114 yr nobody knows jack sh*t right now, you can take that to the bank, I'm just waiting for the official news one way or the other, every other "report" is BS to me. Nobody knows right now.
December 7, 201114 yr Cardinals' Offer To Pujols Near $220MM http://bit.ly/tVPYTs #mlb -MLBTR I'd assume that matches the Marlins offer. which would have 12+mil deducted from income tax, but... Seen some reports saying our offer was actually lower than $220MM so this is real bad. no f***ing way we offered under 22m/year. that's asinine. why is Pujols considering the Marlins offer still? orrrrr we were totally just pawns in this negotiation. (wipes smile to from off of the face seriously)
December 7, 201114 yr Cardinals' Offer To Pujols Near $220MM http://bit.ly/tVPYTs #mlb -MLBTR I'd assume that matches the Marlins offer. which would have 12+mil deducted from income tax, but... Seen some reports saying our offer was actually lower than $220MM so this is real bad. Only good can come from this, the marlins should up the ante again and hamstring the Cards for 10 years. Then we go after the starting pitching, mission accomplished. I really wish this would end becasue I eye should really be on those 2 pitchers, we need one of them badly if we want to compete with the Phils.
December 7, 201114 yr cmon albert! today is the day we make several announcement! You signing, Reyes officially signing and us officially changing our name to the Miami Talents! I want to be in the middle of a concrete pour, hear my twitter beep and start flinging concrete and sh*t everywhere!
December 7, 201114 yr Right now Albert is waking up, rolling to the edge of his bed, sitting up and saying outloud, "Marlins".
December 7, 201114 yr Right now Albert is waking up, rolling to the edge of his bed, sitting up and saying outloud, "Marlins". followed with, "Why didn't you offer me a no trade clause?"
December 7, 201114 yr Right now Albert is waking up, rolling to the edge of his bed, sitting up and saying outloud, "Marlins". followed with, "Why didn't you offer me a no trade clause?" Cause we are not stupid. . .
December 7, 201114 yr in an hour I have a final that i didnt study for because i was in here the whole night -_- uh-oh Don't worry...degrees are worthless right now, anyway. Good to know, I'm graduating this spring, thanks! wow. no. you know what's more worthless than having a degree? not having a degree. If you have a masters degree, yes. To an extent, I'm being sarcastic. If the option is on the table, go for the masters, otherwise, it will still be difficult to find a job that makes the four years of college worth the time and money.
December 7, 201114 yr so I'm thinking they offered 220/10, we offered 210/10 (which would turn out to be more money because of income tax), but he wants the NTC
December 7, 201114 yr I want to be in the middle of a concrete pour, hear my twitter beep and start flinging concrete and sh*t everywhere! That's one way to quit your job
December 7, 201114 yr Those that are currently in college, what are you going to school to be? I'm going to be a game designer but this is my first semester so it's going to be awhile.
December 7, 201114 yr I want to be in the middle of a concrete pour, hear my twitter beep and start flinging concrete and sh*t everywhere! That's one way to quit your job good thing I'm my own boss. I'll fire myself today and hire myself back tomorrow
December 7, 201114 yr so I'm thinking they offered 220/10, we offered 210/10 (which would turn out to be more money because of income tax), but he wants the NTC With so many reports, who knows really? We could've offered 220, it's becoming clear that we will have to improve the offer though at this point I think.
December 7, 201114 yr Those that are currently in college, what are you going to school to be? I'm going to be a game designer but this is my first semester so it's going to be awhile. *puts feet on table* I am graduated and done with college. I love this. I remember those studying days.
December 7, 201114 yr Morning, bitches. Marlins exact offer isn't known but person in know said it is "pennies" ahead in grand scheme. Believed to be $200-220M, no more -Heyman
December 7, 201114 yr I got kicked out of college.... twice, so I don't envy those who are in it right now. Where's Squall and his goddamned source?
December 7, 201114 yr Right now Albert is waking up, rolling to the edge of his bed, sitting up and saying outloud, "Marlins". followed with, "Why didn't you offer me a no trade clause?" Cause we are not stupid. . . they're stupid for even offering him this deal when we could have locked up Marky Mark by now and tried bringing in another pitcher as well instead of screwing over our team for probably the second half of that deal.
December 7, 201114 yr Those that are currently in college, what are you going to school to be? I'm going to be a game designer but this is my first semester so it's going to be awhile. *puts feet on table* I am graduated and done with college. I love this. I remember those studying days. Must be nice. No more "how the hell am I gonna pass this stinkin' test?" lol. Before I took my test yesterday I thought about asking my teacher if she said she throws out the worst test. That's putting yourself in the right mindframe.
December 7, 201114 yr Before I took my test yesterday I thought about asking my teacher if he said she throws out the worst test. LIVIN' ON THE EDGE
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.