Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

The stonger the marlins haters get the closer we are to signing him.

 

 

STOP!2!##@%$#@%@!#!~!#~#!@# :(

I'm thinking the reason that Loria wants Pujols so badly at this point is only so he doesn't have to face Gaby Sanchez after he tried so hard to sign his replacement :)

Oh man if Pujols made us stay up all night just to hear him resign....oh man! :nugget

 

 

 

A rain of boos shall be cast upon him on Opening Night if he re-signs.

 

Jesus, I didn't think about that. I can't wait for that if he doesn't resign. I remember being at Shea Stadium when Delgado came up to bat for the Marlins. That was amazing.

Javier vazquez hasn't decided for sure he's retiring. But he certainly hasn't rushed into the market.

 

-Heyman

 

Maybe Albert can convince him to stay.....

I'm thinking the reason that Loria wants Pujols so badly at this point is only so he doesn't have to face Gaby Sanchez after he tried so hard to sign his replacement :)

 

 

Awwwk-waaaaarrrdd.

#OccupyPujols

At this point, I might start pasting tweets of St. Louis fans begging Albert to stay

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.