Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

coooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I really hope that the backup plan is Fielder, not Wilson...

 

 

I disagree. I hope the backup plan is Wilson and Buerhle. Or Wilson and Oswalt.

man im so nervous with this pujols deal, with him being 31 and the new hgh testing it(la russa dosent have the best track record) could so easily be a disaster and kill baseball in miami.

Do the Marlins realize that they have fans in college and this is finals week?

and can make a flight to Nebraska, sure.

 

 

Ok fine but those better be some good sandwiches.

 

Deli-sliced honey ham. One minute in the microwave and it's fantastic.

man im so nervous with this pujols deal, with him being 31 and the new hgh testing it(la russa dosent have the best track record) could so easily be a disaster and kill baseball in miami.

Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks?

 

 

Gumby's

 

I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place?

 

FIVE STAR

I finished my finals earlier today, so keep this up forever!

Hello page 93

  • Author

I really hope that the backup plan is Fielder, not Wilson...

 

 

I disagree. I hope the backup plan is Wilson and Buerhle. Or Wilson and Oswalt.

Jose Reyes

Emilio Bonifacio

Hanley Ramirez

Mike Stanton

Logan Morrison

Gaby Sanchez

Omar Infante

John Buck

 

1. JJ

2. Wilson

3. Buehrle

4. Anibal

5. Nolasco/Volstad/Hand/whoever

 

CL Heath Bell

Mujica

Cishek

Dunn

Choate

Webb

Badenhop/Hensley/Ceda

 

That's a heck of a team if it happens. Tremendous 1-5 in the lineup. Tremendous 1-4 in the rotation. Very strong bullpen.

I really hope that the backup plan is Fielder, not Wilson...

 

 

I disagree. I hope the backup plan is Wilson and Buerhle. Or Wilson and Oswalt.

Jose Reyes

Emilio Bonifacio

Hanley Ramirez

Mike Stanton

Logan Morrison

Gaby Sanchez

Omar Infante

John Buck

 

1. JJ

2. Wilson

3. Buehrle

4. Anibal

5. Nolasco/Volstad/Hand/whoever

 

CL Heath Bell

Mujica

Cishek

Dunn

Choate

Webb

Badenhop/Hensley/Ceda

 

That's a heck of a team if it happens. Tremendous 1-5 in the lineup. Tremendous 1-4 in the rotation. Very strong bullpen.

That´s a team that would get us our first division tittle.

Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks?

 

 

Gumby's

 

I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place?

 

FIVE STAR

 

I have five star in Gainesville, too!!! What is this witchery????

Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks?

 

 

Gumby's

 

I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place?

 

FIVE STAR

Pokey sticks! And yes, Gainesville Gumby's

Do the Marlins realize that they have fans in college and this is finals week?

 

My sources say...no.

 

His sources are never wrong!

I'm really hoping for a starter or two regardless of if we land Pujols or not. Getting Pujols is really really REALLY nice, but this team NEEDS a starter or two, especially given that after May, Josh Johnson's health is a giant question mark.

I'm really hoping for a starter or two regardless of if we land Pujols or not. Getting Pujols is really really REALLY nice, but this team NEEDS a starter or two, especially given that after May, Josh Johnson's health is a giant question mark.

 

 

Lol at after may (and how right you are).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.