December 7, 201114 yr Marlins should trade for Tulo so we can have the top 3 SS in the game. Gotta catch em all!
December 7, 201114 yr All that suspense and lack of studying for nothing. Well, as of right now That's not Zooey Deschanel or Emma Stone! BRING BACK THEM OR I WALK!
December 7, 201114 yr As much as it sucks to say but if the team doesn't get an answer sometime tonight or early tomorrow, moveon.org Take that money and give it to pitching. yup, and I don't know when that time is but don't want them to miss the boat on CJ and Buehrle.
December 7, 201114 yr Little Caesar, Dominoes or papa johns folks? Gumby's I have Gumby's in Gainesville. They're all over the place?
December 7, 201114 yr lets all pray that pujols signs tomorrow! i am hopeful but my hope is fading I find your lack of faith disturbing!
December 7, 201114 yr lets all pray that pujols signs tomorrow! i am hopeful but my hope is fading I find your lack of faith disturbing! i find it disturbing for myself too so your not the only one there
December 7, 201114 yr Adorable picture of Ken Rosenthal Lazy bastard! Get up and go find us some real news and make sure its positive!
December 7, 201114 yr Adorable picture of Ken Rosenthal I want to know what he is listening to ASAP. Could be a clue.
December 7, 201114 yr Please, just pull the contract back and go ape sh*t on Buehrle and CJ. Get them both by tomorrow morning.
December 7, 201114 yr Adorable picture of Ken Rosenthal Did your source get you these?! my sources told me that his sources got that pic
December 7, 201114 yr Adorable picture of Ken Rosenthal I want to know what he is listening to ASAP. Could be a clue. Kenny G
December 7, 201114 yr All that suspense and lack of studying for nothing. Well, as of right now That's not Zooey Deschanel or Emma Stone! BRING BACK THEM OR I WALK! Thanks babe
December 7, 201114 yr Kevin Millar taking a picture of Rosenthal. Poor ken is being photographed from all angles
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.