December 7, 201114 yr I have a paper due tommorow, I should probably be working on it. Ahh f*ck it, I'll finish it later. I'm pretty much assured to pass the class. I'd be fine with a C on it.
December 7, 201114 yr just got back from the library. pissed there's no news. I'm totally on board with sacrificing Pujols for pitching, but god damn Pujols would be so cool. legendary, even.
December 7, 201114 yr I have a paper due tommorow, I should probably be working on it. Ahh f*ck it, I'll finish it later. I'm pretty much assured to pass the class. I'd be fine with a C on it.
December 7, 201114 yr non-Marlins news but: DKnobler DKnobler Phillies decided Aramis Ramirez not for them. Will keep Polanco and $$$ and keep trying to sign Rollins.
December 7, 201114 yr I highly doubt that Ken Rosenthal has slept in the past 48 hours. I haven't slept much either, too much going on lately
December 7, 201114 yr I have a paper due tommorow, I should probably be working on it. Ahh f*ck it, I'll finish it later. I'm pretty much assured to pass the class. I'd be fine with a C on it.
December 7, 201114 yr I have a paper due tommorow, I should probably be working on it. Ahh f*ck it, I'll finish it later. I'm pretty much assured to pass the class. I'd be fine with a C on it.
December 7, 201114 yr I just got home from work and am making sammiches, so I'm here for hanging out, though I don't have any sources or follow anyone on twitter, so eh...... *shrugs*
December 7, 201114 yr Are the people in the background of millar's pic considered The Lobby Walkers? Occupy Winter Meetings
December 7, 201114 yr I just got home from work and am making sammiches, so I'm here for hanging out, though I don't have any sources or follow anyone on twitter, so eh...... *shrugs* Make us sammiches too and it's ok.
December 7, 201114 yr Are the people in the background of millar's pic considered The Lobby Walkers? Occupy Winter Meetings Would that make the Marlins the 1%?
December 7, 201114 yr I have a paper due tommorow, I should probably be working on it. Ahh f*ck it, I'll finish it later. I'm pretty much assured to pass the class. I'd be fine with a C on it.
December 7, 201114 yr Nolan Ryan sounded legitimately surprised when the MLBNetwork guys told him the Rangers offered Wilson 4/60. hahaha
December 7, 201114 yr I just got home from work and am making sammiches, so I'm here for hanging out, though I don't have any sources or follow anyone on twitter, so eh...... *shrugs* Make us sammiches too and it's ok. Well, if you guys like ham and cheddar and can make a flight to Nebraska, sure.
December 7, 201114 yr My deadline for any sort of major news is 2:00 a.m if by then nothing happens.. pack it in folks
December 7, 201114 yr On BBTN, they said the Angels aren't the mystery team. Neither are the Cubs. If there is a mystery team, that is.
December 7, 201114 yr and can make a flight to Nebraska, sure. Ok fine but those better be some good sandwiches.
December 7, 201114 yr I'm on my 6th round of Long Islands something better happen check your toilet for vomit when you wake up. if it's there than something totally happened.
December 7, 201114 yr Are the people in the background of millar's pic considered The Lobby Walkers? Occupy Winter Meetings Would that make the Marlins the 1%? I want to say yes, but that might make the Yankee jealous.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.