Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

I think every post from here on out should have #OccupyPujols at the end of it.

 

#OccupyPujols

 

 

That's a ridiculous proposal.

 

#OccupyPujols

 

Indeed, it is.

 

#OccupyPujols

Yes, but not sure if they'd try adding both RT @MiamiNative0722 Think team has money for both Wilson and Buehrle if Pujols says no?

-JCR

 

oh f*** yeah. I would have thought not, considering they'll get like 30m/year between the two of them

 

 

 

Jesus I cant even post my own tweet in here you guys are fast lol

If we get to page 100, we need to stop posting, so the announcement comes at page 100 no matter what :#

With a break in the action, it's time to turn on some tunes.

 

 

#OccupyPujols

hitting a dilemma, what if I stay up and news breaks and I'm so excited with my mind running I don't sleep all night. What if I go to sleep right now and wake up to great news...

So does the rally dog replace that puppy we were using earlier this year?

 

#OccupyPujols

 

 

No, sad puppy is forever.

 

#OccupyPujols

Personal thought is that Albert stays in st Louis. Comfort, still better chance to win world series..only an opinion

 

-Karl Ravech

What's everyones guess on pujols fav color?

 

Mines red.

 

 

Based on these negotiations, green.

 

#OccupyPujols

hitting a dilemma, what if I stay up and news breaks and I'm so excited with my mind running I don't sleep all night. What if I go to sleep right now and wake up to great news...

 

 

Mind = Blown

 

#OccupyPujols

Personal thought is that Albert stays in st Louis. Comfort, still better chance to win world series..only an opinion

 

-Karl Ravech

 

yes an opinion that means f*** all to any living organism. especially with that haircut.

Personal thought is that Albert stays in st Louis. Comfort, still better chance to win world series..only an opinion

 

-Karl Ravech

"I'm betting it's Albert sticking with Cardinals, but I'll say this: whoever signs him, it's a terrible deal."

 

re-tweeted by JCR. I guess he doesn't think Pujols should be a Marlin.

hitting a dilemma, what if I stay up and news breaks and I'm so excited with my mind running I don't sleep all night. What if I go to sleep right now and wake up to great news...

 

 

AMBIEN

#marlins have been the consistently most aggressive for pujols. Not sure that matters to him, but it might.

 

-Heyman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.