Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

#Cubs still involved in Pujols talks. Extent unclear. #MLB

 

-Rosenthal

 

This is just crazy now. Call it off. HELLO, THIS IS PITCHER.

 

i perfer pujols being a cardinal than a CUB. UGH I HATE THE CUBS and their annoying fan base

I seriously wonder what this press conference is about. The Reyes one isn't till 2:30

#Marlins announce 11:15 am press conference

 

-Cappozi

 

Ok what

11:15am? Huh?

 

Edit: CT..

I hope it's to ruin Lozano's bidding war plan thingy thing.

#Marlins to hold 11:15 ct press conference today in Dallas in Coronado room at Hilton Anatole

 

Oh, snap. That's 12:15 PM EST, right?

The Reyes presser is at 2:45. This isn't that.

 

...finger snap!

  • Author

#Marlins to hold 11:15 ct press conference today in Dallas in Coronado room at Hilton Anatole

 

Oh, snap. That's 1:15 PM EST, right?

The Reyes presser is at 2:45. This isn't that.

 

...finger snap!

LOL

Hoping no one quoted me before I fixed that to 12:15.

I hope it's to ruin Lozano's bidding war plan thingy thing.

 

 

I hope so. It's a good move, and I hope it ends up costing Albert a lot of money.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.