Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

yeah - I heard cowherd trashing the marlins this morning on my drive in ... basically saying that they aren't serious about baseball, they'll just firesale him away anyhow

 

looks like the PC is for reyes being bumped up - but at the same time you can't have a PC in the middle of a negotiation like this without having some kind of resolution .... i think the end game is near one way or another

I have no idea if the Heyman tweet is good or bad. Does that mean they think they're close? Or that they think they're losing him and they are desperate?

 

 

 

Well it wasn't too long ago when the Marlins were "closing up" the deal.

yeah - I heard cowherd trashing the marlins this morning on my drive in ... basically saying that they aren't serious about baseball, they'll just firesale him away anyhow

 

looks like the PC is for reyes being bumped up - but at the same time you can't have a PC in the middle of a negotiation like this without having some kind of resolution .... i think the end game is near one way or another

 

 

I have no idea how Cowherd has a job, he's even more annoying than Skip Bayless

yeah - I heard cowherd trashing the marlins this morning on my drive in ... basically saying that they aren't serious about baseball, they'll just firesale him away anyhow

 

looks like the PC is for reyes being bumped up - but at the same time you can't have a PC in the middle of a negotiation like this without having some kind of resolution .... i think the end game is near one way or another

 

 

He's a major asshat. I think he's worse than Skip Bayless, and that's saying something

how many pages do we need for the record in a thread? I just need 25 more for 100 thanks Pujols!

Reyes presser originally was 2:45 or 3 pm; now it's 12:15 pm EDT.... Did #Marlins move it up to make another announcement later? stay tuned

 

-Capozzi

yeah - I heard cowherd trashing the marlins this morning on my drive in ... basically saying that they aren't serious about baseball, they'll just firesale him away anyhow

 

looks like the PC is for reyes being bumped up - but at the same time you can't have a PC in the middle of a negotiation like this without having some kind of resolution .... i think the end game is near one way or another

 

 

I have no idea how Cowherd has a job, he's even more annoying than Skip Bayless

 

And that's saying something.

Reyes presser originally was 2:45 or 3 pm; now it's 12:15 pm EDT.... Did #Marlins move it up to make another announcement later? stay tuned

 

-Capozzi

 

 

OH SH*T.

:o

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

 

Loria has become the new pimp on the street.

Is this more fun than the Jim Harbaugh/ Ross fun from last year? I think this tops it , because we actually have a chance of getting Albert. Wait , maybe that made last years debacle even more entertaining. Still, I love it that the Marlins are even in the conversation.

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

 

i have never seen him that pissed off, i say raise the bid to 250 for 10 years we will sign him like that

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

Loria has become the new pimp on the street.

 

Is Loria gonna have to choke a bitch??

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

 

Loria has become the new pimp on the street.

 

Who is the little guy next to him? Is that his boy toy ? Do they have a relationship?

"Chill bros. He's a marlin."

 

-squall

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

 

Loria has become the new pimp on the street.

Either Loria Is a Very Big Man, Or Samson Is a Very Small Man

Loria is probably really angry. I hope his anger makes him go crazy and sign 2 SP's

 

 

He looks like he wants to kill someone.

 

 

 

i have never seen him that pissed off, i say raise the bid to 250 for 10 years we will sign him like that

 

Joe Frisaro looks like a mob enforce in the back, lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.