December 7, 201114 yr Sounds like he is probably going to stay with the Cardinals from what I've read from the quality inside sources on the Marlins and Cardinals on twitter. That's an impressive shop.
December 7, 201114 yr ugh, please pass on CJ Wilson. Buerhle plz. And...there are an awful lot of seats up on that press conference stage.... Or get both
December 7, 201114 yr Author People watching online: let me know when yours pops up; I have nothing so far.
December 7, 201114 yr Loria's gonna cut off Reyes mid-statement and be all, "I'ma let you finish, but we just signed the best player of all time! Albert Pujols! Of all time!" And Jose will run off crying. Nice
December 7, 201114 yr How come Mike Hill never gets a seat up there? Put him up there instead of Samson.
December 7, 201114 yr Author Angels Ramping Up Efforts To Sign C.J. Wilson By Tim Dierkes [December 7 at 11:01am CST] The Angels are ramping up efforts to sign C.J. Wilson with hopes of getting a deal done today, reports MLB.com's Joe Frisaro. I swear to God.... I HIGHLY doubt Wilson's agent will let him sign until the Marlins have a full chance to bid up his price.
December 7, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #STLCards source on Albert Pujols: “I think there’s a good chance, one way or the other, that we get a resolution today.� 1 minute ago via web
December 7, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi More from #STLCards source on Pujols: “Honestly, I don’t know where it’s going. There’s still a chance (that he returns to St. Louis.).� 33 seconds ago via web
December 7, 201114 yr @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #STLCards source on Albert Pujols: “I think there’s a good chance, one way or the other, that we get a resolution today.� 1 minute ago via web Yeah we heard that yesterday.
December 7, 201114 yr Author @jonmorosi Jon Morosi #STLCards source on Albert Pujols: “I think there’s a good chance, one way or the other, that we get a resolution today.� 1 minute ago via web Yeah we heard that yesterday. Don't shoot the messenger, baby.
December 7, 201114 yr Gaby Sanchez mentioned already in Reyes presser Gotta keep his trade value high for when we get Albert. Act like he is a stud.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.