Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pujols to Angels

Featured Replies

yeah worst case, all this Bs'ing with Pujols and we don't get Mark Burly ( lol, how the hell do you spell his name anyway) or Wilson. That would really be derpressing, losing out on Pujols is no big deal ( to me) but we desperately need pitching.

 

Enough of the Pujols, if he doesn't want to take the better deal and come here then good luck to him and next.

If #marlins lose out on Pujols, look for them to move quickly on Buehrle or Wilson, probably Buehrle: tinyurl.com/dylpzu

 

-Spencer

Question to everyone here, answer honestly:

 

How would you feel if the Marlins only get Buerhle from this point on to complement their Reyes and Bell pickups?

Question to everyone here, answer honestly:

 

How would you feel if the Marlins only get Buerhle from this point on to complement their Reyes and Bell pickups?

 

 

After all this initially I will be pretty disappointed. Once we start to get close to ST then Ill realize how much we have done.

Question to everyone here, answer honestly:

 

How would you feel if the Marlins only get Buerhle from this point on to complement their Reyes and Bell pickups?

 

 

Really wasn't expecting more...

Eh, it would be disappointing, but only because the buzz factor is leaving. Once you sober up from all this exciment, it would be a succesfull offseason.

 

The only thing im really worried about is that we miss out on the big 4 left, Prince, Pujols, Buerhle and Wilson and find out that Hanley is severely pissed and wants a trade. That would be the worst case scenario for me.

If we don't get Pujols, I'm not for going after Prince. Pujols is a historical icon and so I could agree with spending $20+ million a year on him and getting rid of Gaby. I can't say I would agree with doing the same thing for Prince. Gaby is more than good enough at 1st base and Prince is not $20mil more per year better than Gaby. Prince won't bring the fans, interest, peripherals like Pujols would.

Had we not been linked to Pujols and all these other players and we got Buehrle to finish off our offseason I would be ecstatic. However, now that we are being seriously linked with Pujols and others I will feel a little let down if we only get Buehrle.

Question to everyone here, answer honestly:

 

How would you feel if the Marlins only get Buerhle from this point on to complement their Reyes and Bell pickups?

 

 

After all this initially I will be pretty disappointed. Once we start to get close to ST then Ill realize how much we have done.

 

I feel the same.

Question to everyone here, answer honestly:

 

How would you feel if the Marlins only get Buerhle from this point on to complement their Reyes and Bell pickups?

 

 

I would be ecstatic and we would be a much improved team, the only way I'll be disappointed is if we miss out on the pitchers, then I will be hanging my head. Pujols is a luxury PR move, yes he would help us , but in the long run, it's pitching that wins divisions, championships, and we really need it.

They probably want an answer before the Reyes press conference.

 

 

 

 

Right? :monkey

They probably want an answer before the Reyes press conference.

 

 

 

 

Right? :monkey

 

Reporter: "So, Jose, what's most exciting about coming to Miami?"

Reyes: "Well, we just signed Albert, so... oh, wait, I wasn't supposed to tell you guys."

#Cubs still involved in Pujols talks. Extent unclear. #MLB

 

-Rosenthal

 

This is just crazy now. Call it off. HELLO, THIS IS PITCHER.

They better know that they've hyped us up a lot, if we don't land pujols they better either go for fielder+buehrlenor Wilson+buehrle, if we simply get buehrle some fans will be disappointed

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.