Baker Traded

CyggyMarlin

could just be for depth.

Genuinely looks to me like they intend upon in more than one way acquiring some bats (preferably through free agency).

The roster seems to be somewhat of a mess right now. I can't imagine they'd be willing to go through with what they've got with the batting lineup and the bench. Perhaps that's a good sign though.

could just be for depth.

Genuinely looks to me like they intend upon in more than one way acquiring some bats (preferably through free agency).

The roster seems to be somewhat of a mess right now. I can't imagine they'd be willing to go through with what they've got with the batting lineup and the bench. Perhaps that's a good sign though.

yeah but a trade for a guy like leblanc should be just in case someone gets injured but they want to add two established starters so that is probably the case.

Either Baker or Hayes had to go. I don't know how the Marlins plan to use LeBlanc, but I sure hope I don't see him and his career 4.54 ERA in the rotation.

i dont know why they rushed to get rid of baker. maybe buck felt threatened if baker found his groove again lol.

Threatened by what? Baker watching him from the stands?

threatened by the fact that before baker go hurt his numbers were a lot better than bucks? he could hit for a decent average and get on base which buck cant seem to do.

Everytime I get a current players jersy they end up traded. Uggla, , Cantu and now Baker. Hopefully same doesnt continue on with my Coghlan and Johnson jerseys.

Don't you have jerseys of practically every player, though? lol

edit: I think I confused you with someone else.

I got a handful but I got a ton of blanks.

Dr. B,

Are you telling me I can't get the new jersey with Stanton like I wanted?:(