Are the Marlins primed to make more moves? (Outside of Cespedes)

jsprt05

I think we have pieces that can be packaged together before Spring Training or near the trade deadline if we are in contention.

In no specific order: Nolasco, Oviedo, G. Sanchez, Coghlan, Dominguez, Yellich

We can snag an All-Star caliber bat or starting pitcher for a package of some (or most) of those players.

I think we have pieces that can be packaged together before Spring Training or near the trade deadline if we are in contention.

In no specific order: Nolasco, Oviedo, G. Sanchez, Coghlan, Dominguez, Yellich

We can snag an All-Star caliber bat or starting pitcher for a package of some (or most) of those players.

Trade all those guys to Toronto for Jose Bautista. Make him play left, put LoMo at first.

BAM!

If Juan Carlos Oviedo is our setup man next year, there's a good chance he'll be my new Wes Helms. As a matter of fact, the amount of hating will exceed the Wes Helms haterade. There will be so much haterade that they will have to include my posts on Showtime for the reality TV show.

There will be so much haterade that they will have to include my posts on Showtime for the reality TV show.

Hey Showitme, if you're reading this -- you have my permission. Just throw a link to us please. Thanks!

If Juan Carlos Oviedo is our setup man next year, there's a good chance he'll be my new Wes Helms. As a matter of fact, the amount of hating will exceed the Wes Helms haterade. There will be so much haterade that they will have to include my posts on Showtime for the reality TV show.

Erick I don't think you could top the hate you had for Wes Helms. That would be epic.

Erick I don't think you could top the hate you had for Wes Helms. That would be epic.

It would be ...

FUS RO DAH!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.