COMING SOON: The Petey & LoMo Show

Petey & LoMo gave SB Nation "all the access they possibly could" to shoot this film.

I guess they're getting used to being on camera all the time with "The Franchise" always shooting the team...

Mar 1, 2012 - Logan Morrison and Bryan Petersen are roommates, friends and teammates. They are outfielders for the Miami Marlins, but really, what makes them interesting is their relationship and how they try to entertain themselves when away from the field.

We spent a week in Jupiter, Fla. working with Petersen's company, Legit Films, documenting the stuff Petey and LoMo get into when they try and interact with the world. What we found was two guys with different upbringings (Petey is a SoCal guy, LoMo a military kid) who encounter the world around them in amazing, awkward and hilarious ways. They are crazy and fun and it's rare to see professional athletes give you even a remote glimpse into their lives off the field. Petey and LoMo gave all the access they possibly could, and I think the result is indicative of that. Really, it's just awesome.

http://www.sbnation....erson-bike-gang

Petey & LoMo gave SB Nation "all the access they possibly could" to shoot this film.

I guess they're getting used to being on camera all the time with "The Franchise" always shooting the team...

Mar 1, 2012 - Logan Morrison and Bryan Petersen are roommates, friends and teammates. They are outfielders for the Miami Marlins, but really, what makes them interesting is their relationship and how they try to entertain themselves when away from the field.

We spent a week in Jupiter, Fla. working with Petersen's company, Legit Films, documenting the stuff Petey and LoMo get into when they try and interact with the world. What we found was two guys with different upbringings (Petey is a SoCal guy, LoMo a military kid) who encounter the world around them in amazing, awkward and hilarious ways. They are crazy and fun and it's rare to see professional athletes give you even a remote glimpse into their lives off the field. Petey and LoMo gave all the access they possibly could, and I think the result is indicative of that. Really, it's just awesome.

http://www.sbnation....erson-bike-gang

I really believe this will become, at least for a few months, a cult hit on the internet, and may even make it to TV. Its so "out there" and unusual and they guys are just a lot of fun, it will be irresistable much of the time. My wife & daughter-in-law both said they laughed and they hardly know anything about baseball. Of course my daughter-in-law didn't know who the boys were at all :lol