4/1 - Yankees @ Marlins - 1:10 PM

Admin

I see Nolasco is picking up where he left off last year...

Hi, PurpleHaze!

Holla back...I'm going to Opening Night with my dad and I'm hoping someone sets the HR feature off!

Hey, so am I.

But with my dad. :p

LOL...I almost went across the street to the Rays-Orioles ST game, but I had to check this game out! Go figure, the Rays finally started hitting today after a month of watching them not hit.

I'm staying neutral during this "let's go Yankees!!!" chant just for you guys haha.

Not sure why you'd be a Yankees fan if the Marlins are your #1.

Just carried the no1 over from my other screen names on other forums sports teams. Yankees are my fav team, but the fish are my fav NL team except when they play the yanks of course.

I'm staying neutral during this "let's go Yankees!!!" chant just for you guys haha.

Not sure why you'd be a Yankees fan if the Marlins are your #1.

Just carried the no1 over from my other screen names on other forums sports teams. Yankees are my fav team, but the fish are my fav NL team except when they play the yanks of course.

Tsk tsk tsk ... :(

See, why can't Nolasco just do what he did to Martin in that at bat on a more consistent basis? Come ooooon. Those breaking balls can be nasty.

Anyways, I know Samson's voice is annoying at times, but I love how his conversations flow.