4/25 Post Game

maybe we need oz fire hitting coach

I doubt that will happen anytime soon, but I would love to know what Loria is thinking

Loria has to be steaming mad. This is NOT what he expected.

Question will be who pays for this if the season goes like this all year ? I don't think it'll be Ozzie, but there will be changes to the staff, that's for sure. And will there be a change in the FO ?

i figured this wouldn't be a great season simply because the fish are adjusting to the new park and that means it's like a road game for them and as we can clearly see...they don't do well on the road...so that combined with their current road record and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see an average season if not below...I'm still elated that we got Zambrano though...this starting staff is wonderful. if only the lineup would come around and score even 4-5 runs a game. the team is incredibly boring to watch aside from when Boner gets on base. BAT BONIFACIO LEADOFF ALREADY.

i know hes still young but its time for stanton to step up.

it was laughable how bad he looked striking out in the 9th today.

john buck is practically an automatic out and gaby is gaby.

the rest of our guys i think will hold their own but stanton and gaby just arent showing much improvement and buck just f***ing blows most of the time.

i know hes still young but its time for stanton to step up.

it was laughable how bad he looked striking out in the 9th today.

john buck is practically an automatic out and gaby is gaby.

the rest of our guys i think will hold their own but stanton and gaby just arent showing much improvement and buck just f***ing blows most of the time.

although he does have more HR than Stanton = )

Another crucial loss with QS. That's not good.

Next opponent is Dbacks. They have some good pitchers, including Kennedy, Saunders and Cahill.

If we couldn't make winning series @ Arizona, we'll have to change something.

It's not at Arizona it's at Miami and besides this just makes me want to see the Marlins play more road games against the NL East until they can learn how to win.

This game was almost the exact same song and dance from last night.

The season is still young and our hot start last year followed by a dud should remind anyone that things can change on a dime, although that still doesn't mean this is fun seeing them play like this nor is this really anything new from much of last year other than better pitching.

Also whats with the errors, and especially in the outfield? I feel like Stanton already has 8 errors (I know it's not that high, but come on)

I hate to say this right now but I kinda miss Cody Ross both on offense and defense.

Missed the game tonight but I have to say the offense is certainly starting to become worrisome. I was really expecting an above average offense this year and thus far its been atrocious. I realize its early and its a small sample but some of the trends (K% IFB, Gb%) stabilize pretty quickly and don't paint a pretty picture.

Most of these posts are stupid.

Yea, what is this sh*t? Why is everyone freaking out?I'm just trying not to post until the retards filter out and the new "fans" forget about baseball.

Keep hoping. I might be new to this forum, but I've been a Marlins fan since 1996. What I am not is a delusional fan. When the Marlins do great, I am there with everyone else saying great things about our team. But when they stink the field, I do not sit there and pretend that everything is great. I might criticize them when they do bad, but I still love the Marlins. I criticize them because I love the Marlins, and I think they are capable of much better than this. We suffered from bad pitching these past few years, despite having a decent offense. Now we have an awesome rotation and a decent bullpen, and the offense seems to have gone to sleep. It is frustrating to see that, because the pieces are there for the team to be doing great things on the field.

Well other then Reyes (and he sucks right now) the marlins line-up is about the same as last years, that line-up was responsible for the worst june in baseball history. Id give em till the end of april to get it together, after that if things are still the same, time to shake things up, otherwise the fish will not be going anywhere, iv watched this team enough to gauge if its just a blip or a big problem,and im getting ready to plug in the panic button now.

Loria must be furious. Attendance next year will be non-existence if this is a taste of things to come this season.

David Samson must be livid too. after all, he will be the future Miami Marlins owner after Loria dies or retires.

Is he? Samson is not Loria's stepson so no family tie/inheritance there. There are other owners beside Loria. Loria is the spokesman of the group as he has biggest chunk of ownership. It would be interesting to see partnership agreement because I can't believe there isn't a clause on what happens at death to one of the partners. Most partnership agreements I have seen of any size first offers the partnership members to "buy" the deceased share. Therefore not leaving open the possibility of someone not qualified becoming a partner/owner.