Hatcher, Rosario up. Petersen, Jennings down

Maybe Gaby going down, hatcher up. Morrison/Dobbs platoon on first while the knee heels and Petey in left

I would be shocked if it weren't a move to get a fresh BP arm, since we are quite tired out at the moment. I would be stunned if it had anything to do with Gaby.

Maybe Gaby going down, hatcher up. Morrison/Dobbs platoon on first while the knee heels and Petey in left

I would be shocked if it weren't a move to get a fresh BP arm, since we are quite tired out at the moment. I would be stunned if it had anything to do with Gaby.

Are we sporting a full roster at the moment? If so I wonder who hatchers replacing. Maybe Jennings down. I would be surprised if it was Gaby but would definately make sense.

Surprised they didn't call someone up who could give the team more innings out of the pen. Hatcher doesn't seem to be that guy. Hatcher also got hit very hard in just about every single one of his Spring Training outings, for what it's worth (which is not much, really).

It must be a hate thing between you and Gaby,thats all you come in this forum for.Get Gaby out and put Morrison in are you family. You sure are not a Marlins Fan.This team needs both of this players to do good to win.

It must be a hate thing between you and Gaby,thats all you come in this forum for.Get Gaby out and put Morrison in are you family. You sure are not a Marlins Fan.This team needs both of this players to do good to win.

Whoa whoa whoa there. I have been one of the more adamant Gaby supporters and I still want him on the team for the long term. Ive supported Gaby up and down for the past two years when everyone else was calling for his head. Only after a year lof strugglkng and me thinking he needs some at bats in AAA clear his head doesnt make me a hater. Just because I want him to go down for a few weeks doesn't mean I hate the guy. You have to has me confused wih someone else.

Says the Gaby Sanchez fan.

Whoa whoa whoa there. I have been one of the more adamant Gaby supporters and I still want him on the team for the long term. Ive supported Gaby up and down for the past two years when everyone else was calling for his head. Only after a year lof strugglkng and me thinking he needs some at bats in AAA clear his head doesnt make me a hater. Just because I want him to go down for a few weeks doesn't mean I hate the guy. You have to has me confused wih someone else.

Is Marlins1 the guy who was the gigantic Gaby supporter? I forget, but that might explain it. CanesCop is [mostly] a lover, not a fighter ;)

Is Marlins1 the guy who was the gigantic Gaby supporter? I forget, but that might explain it. CanesCop is [mostly] a lover, not a fighter ;)

Yeah.

Damnit Mystikol, I try to love, So very very hard. :D

Yeah.

Thanks. It's interesting that he's showing up now; I give him credit for that, at least.

Damnit Mystikol, I try to love, So very very hard. :D

Haha, we got you.