Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

7/6 Post Game

Featured Replies

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

I thought I was crazy for missing Leo Nunez, but as much as I think Bell gets a little bit of a raw deal from us, I can't tell you mow much I want to see Juan Carlos Oviedo back out there closing games for us.

It's also funny how the team has worn the grey jersey 5 days in a row when they wore it only twice before that.

 

That's the way it should be. About 70-30 or 60-40 grey over black but it is nice to get the black in there.

The bullpen shouldn't have been an option it should have been Cishek only. Dunn gave up a double and Heath Bell well... same old.

 

 

You could say same old bell but he had a little bad luck too.

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

 

Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09.

 

Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes.

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

 

Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09.

 

Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes.

 

He's not good but yeah i get you man.

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

 

Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09.

 

Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes.

 

I don't think anyone thinks he's very good. Ricky is consistently inconsistent.

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

 

Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09.

 

Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes.

 

I don't think anyone thinks he's very good. Ricky is consistently inconsistent.

 

he has looked good lately. I would like him to continue that little consistent run. ideally he would be this years version of javier vazquez

I bought my Heath Bell jersey yesterday and wore it, and he saved the game. I wore it tonight again, and Bell saves the game. :)

 

Go Fish!!!

 

 

I should get one of those, I am a little heavy and I am sure they have one large enough.

Hanley Ramirez is still awful. Did you see Hanley' swinging at top of 7th w/ runners on 3rd and 2nd?

 

It's horrible.

 

 

I almost forgot about that. Hanley has come a long way since that Batting Champion season.

 

Hanley has slightly better numbers than last year but that is still a far cry from 08 and 09.

 

Edit: I also don't think Nolasco is very good, I think he got extremely lucky in this game, but I suppose a good pitcher gets a little luck sometimes.

 

I don't think anyone thinks he's very good. Ricky is consistently inconsistent.

 

he has looked good lately. I would like him to continue that little consistent run. ideally he would be this years version of javier vazquez

The problem I have with him is that he is just getting worse even from a few years ago, a lot of people here never liked him but I thought he was decent. Also, he wasn't even good tonight maybe if he had gone 6 innings with 3 hits and 8 K's but it was 9 hits and not one inning he pitched was a 1,2,3.

 

I'm really praying to God (As is Heath) that Anibal figures things out again.

Guys, bell is a really bad pitcher. Like really bad. I see absolutely no signs that he won't cost us many more games. He is really bad

 

 

Is he really bad?

Guys, bell is a really bad pitcher. Like really bad. I see absolutely no signs that he won't cost us many more games. He is really bad

 

 

Is he really bad?

 

How bad is he?

Guys, bell is a really bad pitcher. Like really bad. I see absolutely no signs that he won't cost us many more games. He is really bad

 

 

Is he really bad?

 

How bad is he?

 

I would say he is really bad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.