7/14/12 Nats @ Marlins 7:10

Last night I had a dream that the Marlins won the game today, and Buehrle was pitching the game of a lifetime, and we were all in the ballpark enjoying some drinks as the Marlins destroyed the Nats. Then my alarm rang and I woke up to the reality that it was just a dream. Or was it??? We will know in a few hours.

I had a dream last night that I was walking around in my neighborhood at night and then all the street lights turned off and I couldn't see a thing. Then I closed my eyes and when I opened them I was standing in front of Publix. I was like, "wtf?". And then I stole someone's corolla and started flying but the car broke down in the air and I landed in a lake. That's when I woke up.

Last night I had a dream that the Marlins won the game today, and Buehrle was pitching the game of a lifetime, and we were all in the ballpark enjoying some drinks as the Marlins destroyed the Nats. Then my alarm rang and I woke up to the reality that it was just a dream. Or was it??? We will know in a few hours.

Make my drink Pepsi please.

I'm surprised tommy Hutton has such a long vacation. Did he do something wrong?

I think his "vacation" might have something to do with the fact that he left the broadcast early after the game when Bell blew his last save.

I mentioned this yesterday myself, but, really, it is just 4 days. He needed to get away.