Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Olmos

Featured Replies

Is there a chance that olmos can start? We don't have no lefty starters.

 

The plan is to have him start and then have him close on the four days he does not start because we have no closer. Olmos brings the stink! That's the plan in the future, but the Marlins aren't doing it right now. They're worried about Olmos' durability. They think he'll get injured right now if they do that to him. If you noticed, we played 30 innings last weekend in NY and Olmos did not pitch. The Marlins are making sure that Olmos eats a lot of beef cakes in games before they throw him out there a lot.That sounds crazy. Link?

 

I've been watching the games and that's my opinion based on what I see. But it's also a fact.

 

If they try to use him to start AND close then his arm is going to get injured real fast. I really hope they don't plan to do that. After a long start the arm needs to rest at least 3 days. If they try that with him they are crazy. I hope your wrong about it.

 

 

 

seriously?

Is there a chance that olmos can start? We don't have no lefty starters.

 

 

Don't got no lefty starters?

 

Well son, then we can't get no satisfaction.

Is there a chance that olmos can start? We don't have no lefty starters.

 

The plan is to have him start and then have him close on the four days he does not start because we have no closer. Olmos brings the stink! That's the plan in the future, but the Marlins aren't doing it right now. They're worried about Olmos' durability. They think he'll get injured right now if they do that to him. If you noticed, we played 30 innings last weekend in NY and Olmos did not pitch. The Marlins are making sure that Olmos eats a lot of beef cakes in games before they throw him out there a lot.That sounds crazy. Link?

 

 

 

 

I found the link actually

 

http://forums.marlinsbaseball.com/topic/98643-olmos/?p=2211985

Anyone notice that you can't click on SomethingFishy's name to the left of his post? Also, I have my browser set up so that if I highlight a word, it'll define it for me. This is what I got for somethingfishy:

 

Run by nazis. This board is for recovering only, and is unfunny. Numbers are replaced with asterisks because knowing someone else's weight might make a fishy suicide.

 

Dafuq?

Anyone notice that you can't click on SomethingFishy's name to the left of his post? Also, I have my browser set up so that if I highlight a word, it'll define it for me. This is what I got for somethingfishy:

 

Run by nazis. This board is for recovering only, and is unfunny. Numbers are replaced with asterisks because knowing someone else's weight might make a fishy suicide.

 

Dafuq?

 

 

He didn't write that. Paste it in a search engine and you'll see why it showed up when you highlighted it.

Anyone notice that you can't click on SomethingFishy's name to the left of his post? Also, I have my browser set up so that if I highlight a word, it'll define it for me. This is what I got for somethingfishy:

 

Run by nazis. This board is for recovering only, and is unfunny. Numbers are replaced with asterisks because knowing someone else's weight might make a fishy suicide.

 

Dafuq?

 

He didn't write that. Paste it in a search engine and you'll see why it showed up when you highlighted it.I know he didn't write it. It was just a note on how strange it was that my google dictionary gave me that for his name

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.