Furcal to start Rehab tonight

MrAndMrsFish

with the new and improved DD there's no reason Red shouldn't continue to give him every opportunity to be the everyday 2b. we know what we're going to get with Furcal - which is likely a whole lot o' nothing aside from a pulled hammy and multiple trips back to the DL. that said - watch Furcal stick at 2b and NOT get i injured and be the offensive black hole i think he'll be all season. POSITIVE THINKING!!!! - as in I'm positive he'll suck.

I'll tell you what else could suck, I wouldn't be surprised if they slot Furcal at leadoff too like they originally planned. So instead of Yelich and his sick on-base numbers we'll have Furcal. And I don't know that he won't perform well, but with his age and the time off this is not Furcal in his prime here... he hasn't done much since 2010.

I don't really want him playing all that much but one thing his return allows is for us to move Ozunas bat a little lower in the lineup so if Furcal actually does turn out to be decent he should have a lot more opportunities for RBIs and that will make our lineup a little deeper.

I really hate the idea of Dietrich not playing everyday though.

I don't really want him playing all that much but one thing his return allows is for us to move Ozunas bat a little lower in the lineup so if Furcal actually does turn out to be decent he should have a lot more opportunities for RBIs and that will make our lineup a little deeper.

Making the top of your lineup weak to make the bottom stronger is like throwing dirt on an open wound to make it heal...

Making the top of your lineup weak to make the bottom stronger is like throwing dirt on an open wound to make it heal...

...And using vitriolic language and passive aggressive ellipses to distract from someones point as to elevate your own in-congruent point adds nothing to the conversation...

Go home wild card...you're drunk.

...And using vitriolic language and passive aggressive ellipses to distract from someones point as to elevate your own in-congruent point adds nothing to the conversation...

Well, that response seems unnecessary...

Glad I'm not the only one who notices the incessant use of ellipses

If Furcal turns out to be "decent" he would still not be the best suited hitter at the top of the lineup at this point. And you must be drunk by entertaining the possibility that Furcal will be anything but that.