Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5/31 - Atlanta at Miami

Featured Replies

So Kimbrel vs. Adeiny, Lucas, yelich.

So Kimbrel vs. Adeiny, Lucas, yelich.

 

Pack your bags folks. This ones more than over.

Like I said. First pitch was basically right down the middle and Salty let it go by...then swung at a bad pitch, and then at a big breaking ball.

I've been playing some MLB The Show recently, and I can't blame him. hitting's so hard

I've been playing some MLB The Show recently, and I can't blame him. hitting's so hard

Use an opposite field approach, man. Wait back!

And this is why Redmond didn't take Koehler out last night in the 7th. Because even the better relievers on the team suck.

Salty sucks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.