Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-Stars

Featured Replies

While I agree entirely with your first statement, Rizzo is clearly the most deserving, Josh Harrison in jo way deserves to be an All-Star. That spot should have belonged to any one if the final 5 guys over him. Any single one of them.

 

I wasn't saying that Harrison should be an all-star. You are missing the point.

 

I'm saying that if you are bothered by undeserving players being on the roster, you should not be voting for McGehee among the five players for the final vote.

What is POPAWOPBIP again?

 

People's OPinion About Walking Off Players by Balks per Inning Played

 

 

It's one of those professional indexes.

Is there a team that would really give us something of value for a powerless below avg defensively 3b with a BABIP in the high .300s?

 

Actually its the kind of player the Marlins FO would blow their was over, but they cant trade with themselves.

It's something that Piazza used to spam the board about when we used to have the downvote system. He ended up with like a -100 and cried to Admin about it.

 

Because all you did was downvote posts- even helpful ones.

 

If you didn't abuse the shit out of it, it wouldn't have been a problem.

 

I know I say stupid shit every now and then- but its our right as being human to have lapses in judgement from time to decade.

Because all you did was downvote posts- even helpful ones.

 

If you didn't abuse the s*** out of it, it wouldn't have been a problem.

I know I say stupid s*** every now and then- but its our right as being human to have lapses in judgement from time to decade.

 

I wasn't one of the people abusing the system. You were getting like -13 scores on some of your posts because at least a dozen different people thought that you should be told that you were saying something dumb and douchey.

 

But you did have a childish fit about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.