Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/7/15 - Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

o O....Roof is open for those of you going to the game....

 

might want to take your ponchos :)

 

​

 

lol clark spencer saying it actually started raining again... lol

 

 

Lineup looks like the one that produced a whole one run yesterday....

 

Not even that! It's missing the guy who got the first hit and scored the only run!

 

 

the weather forecast says 0% chance of rain, but I've still got a feeling...

 

 

I have arrived. I'll be in and out as I'm doing work while watching today.

 

 

There's a problem when I start recognizing more than 25% of SITA's gifs.

 

 

Looking forward to watching tonight... Hope it's not a rain delay!!!

 

 

I'm getting hornier than usual in these goddamn game threads.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.