Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/7/15 - Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

I've taken shits that smelled better than that outing.

 

 

I was evacuated from the library right after the first pitch so I couldn't watch. What the fuck happened with Latos?!

 

​His arm is garbage and he can barely reach 91 mph with his fastball. Batting practice.

 

 

I was evacuated from the library right after the first pitch so I couldn't watch. What the fuck happened with Latos?!

 

​His arm is garbage and he can barely reach 91 mph with his fastball. Batting practice.

 

​He actually hit 93.

 

 

i was think before season start pitching staff was going be issue look like i maybe we don't have good pitching staff as some here we going have untill jose come back we have soso record by than if dont fix this

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.