Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/7/15 - Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

I've turned this off. That was the worst thing I've seen since yesterday.

 

 

So this is going to be our thing this year, bases loaded, no runs.

 

 

I don't care if Latos was in the low 90s if he could hit the corners on his pitches. Those fastballs were sitting ducks right down the middle of the plate. THAT was the problem today.

 

​I didn't watch but from experience you're right, velocity isn't everything when it comes to pitching. Yes it helps but you can be a great pitcher by just hitting spots consistently. Also 91-93 is not slow by any stretch of the imagination.

 

 

Glad we're getting this season's shitty performances out of the way early.

 

That's how I'm looking at it

 

 

4Ri1oDE.gif

 

​I swear those girls have so much plastic surgery. They don't even look real. lol

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.