Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/7/15 - Braves @ Marlins

Featured Replies

Also, 14 pages and it's only the first inning. Go ... Fish?

 

​Scored enough runs for 3 innings.

 

 

I hate Latos right now as much as SITA hates Dee

 

​I don't hate Dee at all! I don't think the trade was great, but I like the guy. I'd definitely let him date my daughter, if I had one.

 

 

this going bad. team with all high hope to be good start 0-2

 

​0-162 bro

 

​that happen redman going working publix bagging bags not marlins manger

 

 

Quoted from Baseball Tonight's twitter account:

 

Mat Latos will spend his first week with the Marlins with an ERA of 94.50.

 

If I'm gonna entertain, how about you give me some likes. ....

 

De. Pinga. I deserve That.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.