7/19 - Marlins vs Phillies - 1:35

Admin

I don't know what the Phillies manager told them but apparently they are really motivated to get out of the basement of the division. Where's our competitive spirit?

Oh that's why we're losing, because we're not trying?  Effort = 162-0.

Oh that's why we're losing, because we're not trying?  Effort = 162-0.

I don't know. Just spitballing. Maybe if they weren't just going through the motions this series wouldn't have went like this. And maybe the fact that the Phillies are not just going through motions in this series, it gave them an edge.

I don't know. Just spitballing. Maybe if they weren't just going through the motions this series wouldn't have went like this. And maybe the fact that the Phillies are not just going through motions in this series, it gave them an edge.

I've always found that stuff to be nonsense.  So what, did they decide to try this half inning?

I've always found that stuff to be nonsense.  So what, did they decide to try this half inning?

I think you just answered your own question.  :p

But no, trying harder is not exactly the way I would put it, more like better concentration. More attention to detail. One team is awake the other team is sleepwalking.

Guest Vince0926

Oh yeah celebrate prestons birthday. Like it's sooooo much more important than dietrich's yesterday. Asses.