Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post game 8/12 win

Featured Replies

It's too early to tell, but I feel like Barraclough and Ellington could turn into nice pieces in the pen. This doesn't include Wittgren who hasn't been given a chance yet. + Ramos/Capps. Ege also looking good in the minors. Also, Morris has been solid.

 

Bullpen is looking good. We have enough depth in the pen to trade and improve in other areas.

 

 

It's too early to tell, but I feel like Barraclough and Ellington could turn into nice pieces in the pen. This doesn't include Wittgren who hasn't been given a chance yet. + Ramos/Capps. Ege also looking good in the minors. Also, Morris has been solid.

 

Bullpen is looking good. We have enough depth in the pen to trade and improve in other areas.

 

Stop thinking like a normal FO would.  It makes our current one look bad

 

 

Nicolino and Conley don't impress. Both are very hittable, neither has a real swing and miss pitch. Sought of like how Heaney looked last year. Which I guess means a little patience is in order.

 

 

Bour is such an asshole 

 

 

Nicolino and Conley don't impress. Both are very hittable, neither has a real swing and miss pitch. Sought of like how Heaney looked last year. Which I guess means a little patience is in order.

 

or a good pitching coach

 

 

that time the Marlins scored 10 runs in one inning and swept the Red Sox and no one cares.

 

 

I was at this game, first I've been to all season.....unbelievable to say the least. A Dee Gordon HR...Two HRs from Big Papi...the Marlins score 10 runs in one inning...Realmuto and Ichiro both go off...What more could I have asked for?

 

 

Realmuto OPS

 

April .576

 

May .595

 

June .776

 

July .759

 

Aug .833

 

I see a real future for him and Deitrich (.851 OPS this season) on this team.  

 

 

Ya if they could give the full-time starting job to Dietrich at third, Realmuto at catcher then we really only need to find a long term 1b if we don't trade ozuna.  

 

If Realmuto can have an over .750 OPS year in and year out that would be huge.

 

 

I'm kinda torn on Prado vs Dietrich...   I thought Dietrich seemed a little more comfortable at 3rd this year while Prado was out, but it wasn't really long enough to get a good read. 

 

A little hesitant about handing DD the full-time job yet.  Prado's still been pretty solid.  If they could make Dietrich into the super-sub and start him all over the place to rest the regulars at 3b/1b/LF/RF/DH then he could manage to get in 300-400 at-bats I think and we'd still get the bat in the lineup. 

 

On the other hand, even though the Yanks are kicking in 3 mil for another year of Prado, it could still help to free up that remaining 8 mil to go after starting pitching... 

 

 

Dietrich should be the everyday guy with prado being the super utility bench guy.  He would be much better in that role than an everyday starter at this point.

 

 

It's too early to tell, but I feel like Barraclough and Ellington could turn into nice pieces in the pen. This doesn't include Wittgren who hasn't been given a chance yet. + Ramos/Capps. Ege also looking good in the minors. Also, Morris has been solid.

 

Bullpen is looking good. We have enough depth in the pen to trade and improve in other areas.

 

there are no real scouting reports on barralough and ellington yet.

 

if they are still doing well after a good month in the bigs then you can start to get a little excited.

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.