April 26, 201610 yr For a second I thought they were recalling Narveson. Should have just released him. I wonder who will start now with Phelps in the 8th and Jackson on DL. Perhaps a Nicolino call up.
April 26, 201610 yr Author For a second I thought they were recalling Narveson. Should have just released him. I wonder who will start now with Phelps in the 8th and Jackson on DL. Perhaps a Nicolino call up. That's what someone here said earlier today
April 26, 201610 yr Good to see they are making moves early and not just running Cosart out there to get hit around a few more times.
April 26, 201610 yr For a second I thought they were recalling Narveson. Should have just released him. I wonder who will start now with Phelps in the 8th and Jackson on DL. Perhaps a Nicolino call up. Bingo
April 26, 201610 yr Scoop says it will likely be Nicolino too. Move will be made before tomorrow's game. Ege going down again? Breslow? MORRIS?
April 26, 201610 yr Good. Cosart sucks. so does nicolino but at least he doesn't walk every other batter
April 26, 201610 yr Scoop says it will likely be Nicolino too. Move will be made before tomorrow's game. Ege going down again? Breslow? MORRIS? I would assume Urena most likely.
April 26, 201610 yr Morris should definitely go down. Has good stuff but his delivery isn't right. Since last year everything is belt high.
April 26, 201610 yr Good. Cosart sucks. so does nicolino but at least he doesn't walk every other batter Nicolino is Cy Young compared to Jarred "the bullpen destroyer" Cosart though.
April 26, 201610 yr Do we have any SPs that are are actually ripping up AA or AAA right now that I'm not aware of? @dim? @SongInTheAir?
April 26, 201610 yr Do we have any SPs that are are actually ripping up AA or AAA right now that I'm not aware of? @dim? @SongInTheAir? Kendry has been okay in New Orleans. Brice, Esch, and Jarlin in Jax. Nothing special though.
April 26, 201610 yr I bet Cosart is not a happy camper right now. wonder how much cosart whining about his delivery factored into the send down
April 26, 201610 yr I bet Cosart is not a happy camper right now. I bet if Cosart were a camper and tried to pitch a tent, it would fly away because he'd miss his spot entirely. Since he can't be a camper and pitch a tent, he decided to try baseball. Now he can't be a pitcher so he pitches a fit instead.
April 26, 201610 yr I bet if Cosart were a camper and tried to pitch a tent, it would fly away because he'd miss his spot entirely. Since he can't be a camper and pitch a tent, he decided to try baseball. Now he can't be a pitcher so he pitches a fit instead. I give you full blessings to enjoy yourself tomorrow if you go because NOW we might have a chance at winning.
April 26, 201610 yr Scoop says it will likely be Nicolino too. Move will be made before tomorrow's game. Ege going down again? Breslow? MORRIS? They will have one open spot for Nicolino if he is the call up as they sent one down, released one and activated one.
April 26, 201610 yr i vote we let Phelps start...he can give us 5 solid innings instead of what nico or ureana can give us
April 26, 201610 yr Kendry has been okay in New Orleans. Brice, Esch, and Jarlin in Jax. Nothing special though. I'm not privy to changes or adjustments or anything, but Brice has always been a sleeper prospect since he was drafted and he's doing great this year. 3 zero walk games in 4 starts so far this year. He had one all of last year. Still early and who knows what happens but he could be in the start of a break out year and holy god do we need that to happen
April 26, 201610 yr And for everyone call for Morris to be sent down, he's out of options. We'd have to DFA him, where we'd probably lose him. Considering how he's done so far and the loss of velocity, that's still not a bad idea...
April 26, 201610 yr Author And for everyone call for Morris to be sent down, he's out of options. We'd have to DFA him, where we'd probably lose him. Considering how he's done so far and the loss of velocity, that's still not a bad idea... Is there a site to check remaining options?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.