Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/28 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

AND PUIG COULDN'T BE AT SECOND ON THAT POP UP IF IT DROPPED?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY

 

 

AND PUIG COULDN'T BE AT SECOND ON THAT POP UP IF IT DROPPED?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY

I was hoping JT would intentionally drop it just to embarrass Puig.

 

 

I was hoping JT would intentionally drop it just to embarrass Puig.

 

omg no doubt I would have done that.

 

 

AND PUIG COULDN'T BE AT SECOND ON THAT POP UP IF IT DROPPED?!? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY

 

I can't imagine how frustrating it must be managing him. 

 

 

good inning. by I'm infuriated by the disrespect of the game from this clown

 

 

Hosay another inning?

 

Unless if we need a pinch-hitter this inning.

 

 

good inning. by I'm infuriated by the disrespect of the game from this clown

 

Don't worry Vince, he won't amount to anything. 

 

 

Curious, can coaches set a lineup and switch it up last minute even if it isn't because of an injury? Example, say Marlins facing rookie pitcher, and rookie pitcher notices Stanton isn't in the lineup, so maybe he is a bit relieved, but once game time starts, MonsterDong is indeed in the lineup. 

Hours late but I wanted to answer this. Lineups are not official until the lineups are exchanged at home plate so yeah a manager could do what u proposed even if it's not due to injury.

 

 

Hours late but I wanted to answer this. Lineups are not official until the lineups are exchanged at home plate so yeah a manager could do what u proposed even if it's not due to injury.

 

Thank you sir, I'm glad someone cares!

 

 

get DEETS ready, hechavarria needs to come up BIG

 

 

That was actually a really professional style at bat for Realmuto. Took some pitches and punched one in for a hit.

 

 

there you go, deets please.....

 

 

so confirmed. Fernandez > Koehler.

 

 

I want the whole sha bang bang. Barraclough, phelps, ramos.

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.