Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

4/28 marlins @ dodgers

Featured Replies

Have yourself a month Martin Prado.

 

 

yup, all I wanted was that classic hit.

 

 

oh my god!!

 

 

There's a chance we will sweep the Dodgers, take 2 of 3 from the Mets, and get swept by the Braves all in the first month of the season.

 

Baseball is weird.

 

 

baez is best friends with puig!!!!!

 

 

long way to go, but nice.

 

 

Fuckin awesome inning. I'm going to sleep, fingers crossed I wake up to good news. Night y'all.

 

Goodnight!

 

 

Fuckin awesome inning. I'm going to sleep, fingers crossed I wake up to good news. Night y'all.

 

you will!! because I'm on my way to becoming a moderator for a day in 16 days!

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.