Ziegler loses closing job

Uh oh - you having another bad week?  lol

I don't understand this website. Any time I bring up something stupid they say, it means I'm having a bad week. I could ask you the same thing for thinking they were intentionally losing. Get a grip man.

If you don't want your stupid comments thrown back at you, try not to make stupid comments. ?

Guest CHRISTYTOD
I don't understand this website. Any time I bring up something stupid they say, it means I'm having a bad week. I could ask you the same thing for thinking they were intentionally losing. Get a grip man.

Ok 'woman'. First of all, someone joked about that last week so I used it. People can blow off steam. Obv we all know the team is not trying to lose. Let it go. Life's too short.

Ok 'woman'. First of all, someone joked about that last week so I used it. People can blow off steam. Obv we all know the team is not trying to lose. Let it go. Life's too short.

I know you know better than to think they're actually losing intentionally but I'm not so sure that everyone else knows better.