2020 or 2022

TaiwanMarlins

Yea,rooting for this team for two decade made me a strange people.

He said other people harass him and yet he says that about you. Amazing isn’t it? He mentioned you in a negative manner in another post yesterday as well. Both times without you previously addressing him directly.

I like how when the team loses three straight to an obviously better team everyone makes a big deal out of it yet if they win three straight or win like 5 of 6 nobody cares. 

Failures are known, successes are not. Double standard. 

Point proven. They had 20 hits yesterday and beat the Nationals down, a team with WS chances. I can’t find a single post about it.  I just hope the positivity police don’t strike me down for this post.

-118 run differential 

I'm aware they suck overall this season. The point of his post stands though. There are always posts for the bad stuff, and hardly ever for the good stuff. You'd think that good moments would stand out more and be recognized by people considering how few there are, but nope. Anything positive must be squashed.

I know but I still followed every single game because as a diehard fan every win would made me happy no matter what's the win-lose record.

Me too, but I'm just saying. I like to see them win, but, at the same time, the wins are rather irrelevant. 

I like to see them win, but, at the same time, the wins are rather irrelevant. 

Indeed the wins are rather irrelevant. Positive moments however are not. The offense did a decent job against Mad Max the other day, but that went unnoticed here. They compiled 20 hits and double digit runs against the Nats yesterday, also went unnoticed. These are unexpected things that people here should notice. However, when the Nats posted double digit runs, people couldn't shut up about it. I would argue yesterday's loss would be more embarrassing for the Nats, than the previous day was for the fish. After all the Nats are WS contenders and the fish are bottom feeders. That was the gist of Silver's post yesterday and people just proved him right with their silence once again last night.

Why irrelevant ?

Even though it is beneficial for a young team to grow a winning atmosphere, the actual total number of wins this year is irrelevant. If they win 55 games or 65 games, it doesn't really make a difference. That was what he meant really I believe, it is at least how I look at it.

Even though it is beneficial for a young team to grow a winning atmosphere, the actual total number of wins this year is irrelevant. If they win 55 games or 65 games, it doesn't really make a difference. That was what he meant really I believe, it is at least how I look at it.

Yes, this is what I mean. For what it’s worth, I don’t think I’ve made a big deal about a loss this year either. The 9-0 game we blew probably the most upset I’ve been, and it had more to do with Adam Conley’s trade value lol.

Yes, this is what I mean. For what it’s worth, I don’t think I’ve made a big deal about a loss this year either. The 9-0 game we blew probably the most upset I’ve been, and it had more to do with Adam Conley’s trade value lol.

The good performance from these young players were just as valued as wins.

Beat the team with the NL's best record last night, a day after posting 22 hits against another WS contender.

Silence both times.

[uSER=2328]@SilverBullet1929[/uSER] was 100% right.

This team sucks overall, but the fans here only talk about the negative moments and they completely ignore the positive ones.

If I'm Jeter I would want this team to start playing "meaningful games" as soon as possible,because only the "meaningful games" would put the butts in the seats.

Is this the appropriate time to mention Barry Jackson's article this morning quoting Chip Bowers (Marlins" president/baseball operations) great new revolutionary ideas on putting butts in the stands.  One-improve the food options and Two-and I quote "potentially having a disc jockey at games reflect the Miami vibe...an atmosphere like an NBA game".  Sorry, there was no mention of meaningful games.  As long as they keep thinking that Miami fans are mindless drones that show up based on what music they play, it is insulting.  I thought that Jeter was going to pack the stadium because he was going to play more latin music.  We already have a disc jockey anyway, and he is annoying.   Aren't we all tired of screaming DJ's after all these years with the same "Cmon Miami, make some noise".

Is this the appropriate time to mention Barry Jackson's article this morning quoting Chip Bowers (Marlins" president/baseball operations) great new revolutionary ideas on putting butts in the stands.  One-improve the food options and Two-and I quote "potentially having a disc jockey at games reflect the Miami vibe...an atmosphere like an NBA game".  Sorry, there was no mention of meaningful games.  As long as they keep thinking that Miami fans are mindless drones that show up based on what music they play, it is insulting.  I thought that Jeter was going to pack the stadium because he was going to play more latin music.  We already have a disc jockey anyway, and he is annoying.   Aren't we all tired of screaming DJ's after all these years with the same "Cmon Miami, make some noise".

I want to see more of the organist "Tabitha?" and her reading sheet music while playing the same song for the last 5 years.

She is pretty cute.

Because the "meaningful games" won't coming now so that's what they could do to attract people to show up in the ballpark.