2020 or 2022

TaiwanMarlins

Guess I forgot about that.  But still......I think they'd find people wouldn't go through the effort of bringing one in if it were only $2 for water.

I save $15 every time I go by parking in that plaza down the street (it's a tan plaza on the south side of the street across from that laundromat ($10 vs. 20 for the garages), and I sign up for that Budweiser designated driver thing that gives you a free soft drink/water coupon ($5 value essentially)

I usually pay for the surface lot parking on the NW 17th Ave, the ease of running down the stairs beside the team store and getting into my car in 5 minutes makes my commute home to homestead a bearable 20 Minutes or so.

The sad fact is a family shouldn't have to hunt for bargains in parking to visit an already expensive ballpark. I wish the Panthers had succeeded in making parking free and bumping attendence - however it was the lean years of that franchise.

I usually pay for the surface lot parking on the NW 17th Ave, the ease of running down the stairs beside the team store and getting into my car in 5 minutes makes my commute home to homestead a bearable 20 Minutes or so.

The sad fact is a family shouldn't have to hunt for bargains in parking to visit an already expensive ballpark. I wish the Panthers had succeeded in making parking free and bumping attendence - however it was the lean years of that franchise.

I don't think I realized you could park in those.....are they also $20 that the garages are?  I also live in Fort Lauderdale, and they don't let you go north parking over there.  I hate how you have to dart across 5 lanes of speeding traffic in a short length and try to cut into the line/block traffic to get into the ONE 95 N lane.

I don't think I realized you could park in those.....are they also $20 that the garages are?  I also live in Fort Lauderdale, and they don't let you go north parking over there.  I hate how you have to dart across 5 lanes of speeding traffic in a short length and try to cut into the line/block traffic to get into the ONE 95 N lane.

Yeah, they are available. Sometimes they are closed. I park on the softball field. Sometimes it's $15, sometimes $20. Rarely is it closed to the public.

The other two are almost always open, the one on the corner across from the walgreens and the one between that and the softball field. Parking passes can be bought online for em. I think they are "West 1 2 and 3".

The softball field is the one I love.

I park in West 3 apparently, but West 1 or West 2 might be easier for you. They've made me go left toward Casolas a few times. West 2 and West 1 I think have no other option than to get on the 836 or make a right onto 7th Street if you prefer.

Maybe East 1 2 or 3 might be easier?

2608x2608_parking_access.jpg&key=acbf45f0864b5fa61f69d9ad1df7e35b86fa10e2b1c31573a5fd354ac67d7798

I never pay more than $10 to park at games.  But I also get down there 90 min before first pitch so it’s easy to find $10 parking. 

But I definitely agree with those who mentioned how expensive ballpark food and drinks are (that’s why bringing a 20 oz bottle of water with you is key).  

I once spent $45 just on beer inside the park (3 premium King Cans + tip).  

I never pay more than $10 to park at games.  But I also get down there 90 min before first pitch so it’s easy to find $10 parking. 

But I definitely agree with those who mentioned how expensive ballpark food and drinks are (that’s why bringing a 20 oz bottle of water with you is key).  

I once spent $45 just on beer inside the park (3 premium King Cans + tip).  

Ppl at the gate don't let me get drinks inside, do you hide the water? 

Ppl at the gate don't let me get drinks inside, do you hide the water? 

Listen, I’m not making this up.....

You’re allowed to bring ONE 20 oz (SEALED) water bottle PER PERSON into Marlins Park. 

I don’t hide it.  I put them in my backpack (that security checks). 

If your water bottle is OPEN already, they won’t let you bring it in. 

If they don’t allow you to bring water in, ask to speak to a supervisor and show them the terminology used on the official site that says it’s allowed. 

You’re allowed to bring ONE 20 oz (SEALED) water bottle PER PERSON into Marlins Park. 

If they don’t allow you to bring water in, ask to speak to a supervisor and show them the terminology used on the official site that says it’s allowed. 

And you can usually bring three, you said? That actually sounds nice.

Does it have to be Aquafina though, to keep in line with their Pepsi products? [They are Pepsi, right?]

"So beautiful"

"Oh look! She's saying hi!"

"Stunning"

"Look at that smile."

"Her legs go for days."

"I want to stalk her, put her in handcuffs, put a bag over her head, have my way and put her in a dumpster."

OK that last one he didn't say but that's basically what would have happened.

"Look at that smile."

"Her legs go for days."

"I want to stalk her, put her in handcuffs, put a bag over her head, have my way and put her in a dumpster."

OK that last one he didn't say but that's basically what would have happened.

I resent the fact that if I were to see her on the street I would recognize her because of how many pictures that guy posted

ok hold your horses I was just asking how do u do it and thanks for letting me the water has to be sealed

And you can usually bring three, you said? That actually sounds nice.

Does it have to be Aquafina though, to keep in line with their Pepsi products? [They are Pepsi, right?]

It doesn’t have to be Aquafina. I’ve brought several different brands of water. 

I believe if we keep this team for the next season then it would at least be a .500 team,it would much benefits the negotiations for the new TV deal and would highly boost the attendance number,too.

If this team stays together for one more season, there won't be many fans left.

We need a marquee free agent or name that's willing to come play at the beach, swing a little bit and at night show up to work and play some baseball.

Miguel Cabrera if the Tigers eat that contract will work, so will a splash like Mr. Miami.

Yeah this teams doesn't need to be together another year. I really do hope they make a lot of moves at the deadline and are able to move anything that is of interest to opposing teams.

Bour, Dietrich, Castro, Barraclough, Zeigler

They should also really think about either taking most of Prado's contract for next year or just releasing him. Anderson has done a really nice job in the outfield but he is still better suited for 3rd base.

Next year will just be another year for development and I don't see anything really progressing until 2020. I just hope Brinson turns it around for 2019. They should have demoted him months ago but now he is on the major league DL accumulating service time and not even playing.

Isn't there a point where DL time doesn't count as service time? Like, say a rookie debuts in April then has season ending surgery in April, I'm pretty positive they still qualify as a rookie when they return the following season. I'm not sure of the technicalities behind it but I think something like this does exist. Anyone know? 

Edit: I looked it up and I'm mixing up rookie qualifications with service time. Days on the DL count as service time but are excluded when counting service time to qualify as a rookie.