MLB the Show 19

Michael

They should definitely have more uniform options, it can't be that time consuming for them to do.

Here's all the throwbacks they added. It's definitely a lot and "time consuming." And the ones this guy listed as removed were just 2018 jerseys that teams got rid of for 2019 so obviously those have to go. Add in the obvious new uniforms for us, a couple teams got new 2019 alternate jerseys, and all the color and art improvements to the jerseys that were already in there and it's a hell of a lot of work done...

[ATTACH]2785._xfImport[/ATTACH]

@SonOfJack

Screenshot_20190325-095236_Chrome.thumb.jpg.a390feb1f17c409a3ca12f9435882951.jpg

Oh man Brinson is rated soooooo bad in this game.

Player ratings come from a compilation of their last three MLB seasons but the last season (2018) is weighted the heaviest so since Brinson doesn't have 3 MLB seasons he's basically only rated for his abysmal 2018 and his rating is in the 50s. The great players are in the 90s, good ones in the 80s, average MLB level guys are in the 70s, typical weak minor leaguers are in the 60s... Brinson is in the 50s. 

He has a "potential" of A which means in franchise you can get him to be a great player over time but he's gonna suck so bad in exhibition games where progression isn't an option. 

They'll update the ratings throughout the 2019 season but it's gonna take so much to get him even into the 70s. I'm probably gonna boost his stats myself just so that he's not unusable. 

Only had a few minutes to dabble in the game so as a uniform and colors guy I just went through and selected some uniforms to see if previous issues and errors were fixed and oh man I was floored by how thorough they were with it. They corrected almost every single error and nuisance that needed to be fixed both big and little. Super impressed by the art team this season and the ballparks and colors and visuals are all stunning. That 93 Marlins home uniform is a must use often because of how they finally nailed the teal. Can't wait to get into some games. 

Did well with my first DD packs... got Kimbrel, Donaldson, Yelich, Pablo Lopez, and a 2007 Brandon Phillips. 

Never really noticed until now how it tells you if there's someone bidding high on the card you picked. I got Yelich but could have sold him immediately for a shit ton. I sold a few people high but no one that I didn't wanna keep. Hilariously Pablo Lopez has someone bidding high on him but I kept him.

Let me know what cards you get. 

My packs laid an egg. Kyle Seager was in my silver pack. In the 10 standard ones, Mike Moustakas was the best one I got. One funny pack was like a former Marlins pack though. Dietrich and LoMo were both in it.

I can see how opening packs and collecting the players could become addicting though.

I can see how opening packs and collecting the players could become addicting though.

Working the marketplace sounds fun. When I saw what someone was bidding on my Yelich... wow. Especially knowing the stubs I get can be used for any mode and not just DD.