Single-use plastic straws eliminated from Marlins Park

SonOfJack

Why? What do I drink my soda with now? Is this to save money? Did they not save enough money by cutting Straily? 

I wonder if you are allowed to bring a straw with you. If they aren't going to provide them, they should let people bring one.

Maybe get a stainless steel one and carry that bad boy everywhere since this keeps happening in places anyway.

I wonder whose dumbass call was it to make this official. You have a product this bad on the field and you have banning straws to piss off your already thin fan base some more on the agenda. Good job Fish.  

To be fair though, is anyone that was going to go now changing their mind due to straws?

I wonder whose dumbass call was it to make this official. You have a product this bad on the field and you have banning straws to piss off your already thin fan base some more on the agenda. Good job Fish.  

The Marlins didn't announce this. Some schmuck guy on social media announced it. And with that said there's a ton of companies doing this, it's not a Marlins specific thing at all.