Jump to content

9/9 Marlins @ Braves 7:10 PM


Recommended Posts


  • Michael unpinned this topic
14 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

 

 

We're 2-9 at home, and 17-9 on the road so far.  This home stand will obviously be critical - definitely need to improve the home record.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I gotta say, I'm not worried about the poor home record. Some are making it sound like we can't win a game at Marlins Park but I think the way the schedule has fallen and we've always played vs some great teams at Marlins Park, it's more coincidence than anything that we haven't won much at home. I sure hope the players aren't overthinking the poor home record as if it's some kind of curse we need to break.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

I gotta say, I'm not worried about the poor home record. Some are making it sound like we can't win a game at Marlins Park but I think the way the schedule has fallen and we've always played vs some great teams at Marlins Park, it's more coincidence than anything that we haven't won much at home. I sure hope the players aren't overthinking the poor home record as if it's some kind of curse we need to break.

I have to imagine it'll even out.

I find it funny that MLB's "advanced" stats have us at just 1-2 on turf (Rays series), when Marlins park is now turf.

Edited by rmc523
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

SS Miguel Rojas

CF Starling Marte

DH Jesús Aguilar

3B Brian Anderson

1B Garrett Cooper

LF Lewis Brinson

RF Monte Harrison

C Jorge Alfaro

2B Jazz Chisholm

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Michael said:

SS Miguel Rojas

CF Starling Marte

DH Jesús Aguilar

3B Brian Anderson

1B Garrett Cooper

LF Lewis Brinson

RF Monte Harrison

C Jorge Alfaro

2B Jazz Chisholm

How do you guys feel about Miguel Rojas batting lead off.. I know it’s most likely because Dick is getting the day off, but it will be interesting to watch.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

How do you guys feel about Miguel Rojas batting lead off.. I know it’s most likely because Dick is getting the day off, but it will be interesting to watch.

If Miggy can make me feel as good as Dick does then I'm all for it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SilverBullet said:

If Miggy can make me feel as good as Dick does then I'm all for it.

Well, hopefully seeing Rojas will make you feel just as excited as you feel when you see Dick.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

How do you guys feel about Miguel Rojas batting lead off.. I know it’s most likely because Dick is getting the day off, but it will be interesting to watch.

Miguel has been absolutely crushing it this year. I'm all for him getting an extra AB per game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Michael said:

SS Miguel Rojas

CF Starling Marte

DH Jesús Aguilar

3B Brian Anderson

1B Garrett Cooper

LF Lewis Brinson

RF Monte Harrison

C Jorge Alfaro

2B Jazz Chisholm

Do we think Don throws darts at a board full of names, or does he spin a wheel of names to determine the spot in the lineup for everyone every day?

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Do we think Don throws darts at a board full of names, or does he spin a wheel of names to determine the spot in the lineup for everyone every day?

Definitely picks names out of his cap. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

Do we think Don throws darts at a board full of names, or does he spin a wheel of names to determine the spot in the lineup for everyone every day?

I think the most consistent lineup position this year has been Starling Marte batting second. And he’s only been here like a week. 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

I think the most consistent lineup position this year has been Starling Marte batting second. And he’s only been here like a week. 😂

"This lineup sucks!"

"Why?"

"Just look at it!"

"Why does it suck?"

"It's different than yesterday's!"

"Well... It's a different pitcher."

"See! It sucks."

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

"This lineup sucks!"

"Why?"

"Just look at it!"

"Why does it suck?"

"It's different than yesterday's!"

"Well... It's a different pitcher."

"See! It sucks."

I don't think anyone was saying it sucks, just pointing out that it's different every night.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...