Jump to content

9/14 - Phillies at Marlins - 4:10 PM


Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

The Phillies?  They said Crisp... not "Crispy"... probably a loophole

I would be very amused if any MLB broadcast referred to a pitcher's inning as "crispy".

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Phillies are tuned out of this game... The video is up but some dude is talking about his 1980 World Series book he's just written

Phuck em.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

Yeah, I'd rather see more of this than him trying to hit one out

He’s actually been trying to take it all to right field and been behind on fastballs. It’s no secret he’s Changed his approach the last couple weeks and has started to see results. It started with that jack in New York and he took it from there. Let Berti go the other way and let BA rip them into the corner! Lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

I moved out of Lancaster, PA a month ago (losing my job due to pandemic a big reason).... There have been riots in downtown Lancaster since yesterday because of a shooting involving a cop and a man with a knife.  Fires in the streets, rocks thrown through police station windows and at cop cars...  My friends are posting pictures of people being tear-gassed, etc.... The Phillies game just aired a tourism spot for Lancaster: "It's safe & it's open..."  Highly doubt it....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CyggyMarlin said:

I moved out of Lancaster, PA a month ago (losing my job due to pandemic a big reason).... There have been riots in downtown Lancaster since yesterday because of a shooting involving a cop and a man with a knife.  Fires in the streets, rocks thrown through police station windows and at cop cars...  My friends are posting pictures of people being tear-gassed, etc.... The Phillies game just aired a tourism spot for Lancaster: "It's safe & it's open..."  Highly doubt it....

Wait, was that the one where the guy with the knife was literally charging at the cop who was doing their best to back away?

Ugh ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hovertical said:

This Parker guy is annoying af to watch with his dance party shit he does before he throws a pitch

Some pitchers have such stupid routines pre-pitch. Just throw the ball.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Wait, was that the one where the guy with the knife was literally charging at the cop who was doing their best to back away?

Ugh ...

Yes, if you see Lancaster trending on Twitter, that was it.... People thought it was an autistic kid but it was a 28 year old Latino man who had a history of stabbing people

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CyggyMarlin said:

Yes, if you see Lancaster trending on Twitter, that was it.... People thought it was an autistic kid but it was a 28 year old Latino man who had a history of stabbing people

Ah, can't let facts get in the way of a good loot, right?

(sigh)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been to Lancaster in about 10 years. I miss going to Shady Maple, I believe that isn't part of Lancaster but it was always a place to go while in the area. Monday night's All You Can Eat Steak Night was killer!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...