9/22 Marlins @ Braves

5 minutes ago, CyggyMarlin said:

I really do not want to earn a playoff spot by backing into it because other teams lose their games... Marlins need to win a few here down the stretch and this offense just isn't consistent enough

While it would be better to get in there with some momentum, I want to get in any way we can. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rydawg said:

I really don't understand the frustrations on this blog.  We are in year 3 of the rebuild and the future is really bright.  Even if we make the playoffs, it will be short lived.  Our pitching is good but young and inconsistent at times.  

Our offense is flat out bad.  Most of our young hitters aren't ready.  Next year we''ll get a much better read on them. 

It's  nice to make the playoffs and all but it's not the end of the world if we don't.  I'm just  happy to see the progress from our starting pitchers and Brinson.   Just keep in mind that very soon our rotation is going to include Sixto, Alcantara, Cabrera and Meyer!  

Relax and enjoy the ride!  The best is yet to come!

We're just living and dying by the game.  It's fandom. We get the big picture.

I understand this is year three of the rebuild but damn this is the LAST WEEK of the season with a chance to go to the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. I’m happy Marlins seem to be doing well relative to where they were last two years, but damn, it would be a huge let down if they choked it all away this week. But I mean at least there is the Heat. 

1 minute ago, Italian Marlins Fan said:

I understand this is year three of the rebuild but damn this is the LAST WEEK of the season with a chance to go to the playoffs for the first time in 17 years. I’m happy Marlins seem to be doing well relative to where they were last two years, but damn, it would be a huge let down if they choked it all away this week. But I mean at least there is the Heat. 

I don’t like basketball. This is all I have! 😞