9/22 Marlins @ Braves

they got this game tonight damnit. 

I'll be honest, after the ump f'd up that called 3rd strike that would have gotten Trevor out of the inning I stopped watching last night.  Some stuff was punched and thrown and then smashed in the house.  The wife participated as well as we were both pretty livid over being abused by the umps AGAIN in a game. 

Anyway, Urena will be the good version of Urena tonight and the bats will come out swingin' we'll hang a nice fat number on the Braves tonight.  I can feel it! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Definitely burning through the internet more than ever. Didn't even know I had a data cap!

I think for me it's just having my two screens on all day for Zoom classes and (Marlins games while I work) other things. That plus the a/c and just generally having to have some lights on throughout the day I guess? Bill was $336 for August and September (we get charged every two months here) when last year my bill was never over $250, and usually well under $200. 

• Banana 1
49 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I think for me it's just having my two screens on all day for Zoom classes and (Marlins games while I work) other things. That plus the a/c and just generally having to have some lights on throughout the day I guess? Bill was $336 for August and September (we get charged every two months here) when last year my bill was never over $250, and usually well under $200. 

English teacher in NJ.

Similar issue. 

I wonder if it is deductible?

SS Rojas
CF Marte
3B Anderson
1B Cooper
DH Aguilar
LF Dickerson
RF Brinson
C- Wallach
2B Berti

This is pretty much the lineup I want to see the rest of the season.

3 minutes ago, el_gmac said:

I may be down for JT but fuck him he wanted out 

Money can change a guy's mind, fam. Plus he's gotten a great first-hand look at what we're building up here, I'm sure he wouldn't mind returning.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Michael said:

Money can change a guy's mind, fam. Plus he's gotten a great first-hand look at what we're building up here, I'm sure he wouldn't mind returning.

I don’t think he meant JT wouldn’t want to come back.