9/22 Marlins @ Braves

MarlinsFan

they got this game tonight damnit. 

I'll be honest, after the ump f'd up that called 3rd strike that would have gotten Trevor out of the inning I stopped watching last night.  Some stuff was punched and thrown and then smashed in the house.  The wife participated as well as we were both pretty livid over being abused by the umps AGAIN in a game. 

Anyway, Urena will be the good version of Urena tonight and the bats will come out swingin' we'll hang a nice fat number on the Braves tonight.  I can feel it! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Photo-Realistic Billy said:

Definitely burning through the internet more than ever. Didn't even know I had a data cap!

I think for me it's just having my two screens on all day for Zoom classes and (Marlins games while I work) other things. That plus the a/c and just generally having to have some lights on throughout the day I guess? Bill was $336 for August and September (we get charged every two months here) when last year my bill was never over $250, and usually well under $200. 

• Banana 1

49 minutes ago, SongInTheAir said:

I think for me it's just having my two screens on all day for Zoom classes and (Marlins games while I work) other things. That plus the a/c and just generally having to have some lights on throughout the day I guess? Bill was $336 for August and September (we get charged every two months here) when last year my bill was never over $250, and usually well under $200. 

English teacher in NJ.

Similar issue. 

I wonder if it is deductible?