February 19, 20215 yr Author 8 hours ago, jeffreysfishfry said: I’m going to pay close attention to Sixtos weight coming into camp. I actually want him to slim down a bit. There will be no fat shaming on this blog. 15 second ban.
February 19, 20215 yr They sent Sixto to another planet? That's some extreme quarantine measures right there.
February 19, 20215 yr Author 7 minutes ago, SilverBullet said: They sent Sixto to another planet? That's some extreme quarantine measures right there. He's our top prospect, man, gotta protect him!
February 19, 20215 yr Author Yes yes and yes. I said it many times, if Elieser gets that change-up to be at least decent, he adds another inning to his outings.
February 19, 20215 yr 6 hours ago, Michael said: There will be no fat shaming on this blog. 15 second ban. Sanchez is Sixtons of phat.
February 19, 20215 yr 40 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said: Sanchez is Sixtons of phat. This guy is asking for a 30 second ban
February 19, 20215 yr Author Just now, SonOfJack said: This guy is asking for a 30 second ban I'm thinking about it. But just a second offense might do like ... 25 seconds.
February 19, 20215 yr Just now, Michael said: I'm thinking about it. But just a second offense might do like ... 25 seconds. A fat 25
February 19, 20215 yr 49 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said: Sanchez is Sixtons of phat. 9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: This guy is asking for a 30 second ban He was actually complimenting Sixto. 😂 Edited February 19, 20215 yr by SirFishFan
February 19, 20215 yr I guess I'm showing my age for thinking phat was just a misspelling of a weight issue.
February 19, 20215 yr Just now, Michael said: LOL fuck off Cubs. Yeah... That ain't happening. Nice try, though, Cubs!
February 19, 20215 yr 5 minutes ago, Michael said: LOL fuck off Cubs. That is the kind of offer that doesn't even deserve a counter.
February 19, 20215 yr Author 4 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: That is the kind of offer that doesn't even deserve a counter. Cubs: "here's our suggested offer." *Marlins read offer* Kim Ng: "We'll ... have Michael Hill contact you soon."
February 19, 20215 yr If I'm Kim, I am insulted with the offer. Basically the Cubs thought she would be swindled easily. Rude.
February 19, 20215 yr Author 8 minutes ago, SonOfJack said: If I'm Kim, I am insulted with the offer. Basically the Cubs thought she would be swindled easily. Rude. That's why she's referring them to Hill. They need to be disciplined for this.
February 20, 20215 yr 3 hours ago, SonOfJack said: If I'm Kim, I am insulted with the offer. Basically the Cubs thought she would be swindled easily. Rude. They probably "mansplained" to her the details of the proposal... "So this is called a trade proposal... we would like these players to come to our team and if you agree to this we will send you Contreras so that he can be on your Marlins team, got it?"
February 20, 20215 yr 18 hours ago, Michael said: Yes yes and yes. I said it many times, if Elieser gets that change-up to be at least decent, he adds another inning to his outings. I feel like I have been one of the more vocal advocates of having a short leash on Elieser. But this changeup could really be a game changer. Great news.
February 20, 20215 yr 13 hours ago, Michael said: LOL fuck off Cubs. So glad that Kim rejected it. Biggest difference between the new ownership and the Loria regime is that they actually value the prospects in the system.
February 20, 20215 yr Author 26 minutes ago, el_gmac said: I know Michael Hill was an inept but would he have done that deal tho ? No, probably not. Remember Hill wasn't making decisions on his own at any point in his tenure here. Which is ... kind of unfortunate.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.