4/12 at Braves - 7:20 p.m

SonOfJack

7 minutes ago, FishFan95 said:

Not the first time that fanbase has done that the past decade.

I lived for a bit in the ATL area and visited many times up there, and went to a few games at the old Turner field, I remember I was there with my dad watching a game and of course rooting for the Marlins, and at one point in a game when the Marlins made a comeback, my dad and I were jumping up and down high fiving, and when he sat back down, some crazy Braves fans were kicking the back of his chair since they were so pissed off, we’re pretty chill people so we just ignored it, but it was pretty funny. 😂

Edited by SirFishFan

Just now, SirFishFan said:

I lived for a bit in the ATL area and visited many times up there, and went to a few games at the old Turner field, I remember I was there with my dad watching a game and of course rooting for the Marlins, and at one point in a game when the Marlins made a comeback in a game my dad and I were jumping up and down high fiving, and when he sat back down, some crazy Braves fans were kicking the back of his chair since they were so pissed off, we’re pretty chill people so we just ignored it, but it was pretty funny. 😂

The first fight I saw  st Joe Robbie in 93 was a braves fan pissed provoking Marlins fans 

1 minute ago, SirFishFan said:

I lived for a bit in the ATL area and visited many times up there, and went to a few games at the old Turner field, I remember I was there with my dad watching a game and of course rooting for the Marlins, and at one point in a game when the Marlins made a comeback in a game my dad and I were jumping up and down high fiving, and when he sat back down, some crazy Braves fans were kicking the back of his chair since they were so pissed off, we’re pretty chill people so we just ignored it, but it was pretty funny. 😂

Shock Wow GIF by Farmer Wants A Wife