4/21 Post Game Thread

I hope this game will start a new trend of having someone other than Dick leading off!

I like having Sandy Leon out there catching, it's nice to have a veteran presence out there, and someone who has handled some of the best pitchers in baseball having spent the past few seasons catching guys like Chris Sale and Shane Beiber, would definitely be good for the young and rookie pitchers. I don't know why, maybe it's just because he looks older but I thought that Leon was around 35-36 year old, I just found out that he is 32, while pretty old from baseball catcher standpoint, it's not ancient yet. He should get more starts!

• Like 1

Gotta believe Jazz is going to be the full time lead-off hitter at least until Marte returns.  He could have batted 2nd behind Miggy today vs a lefty, but to have him bat first tells me its his job to lose.  Wonder if management had that one-on-one talk with Donnie after all. 

Edited by jeffreysfishfry

6 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

Gotta believe Jazz is going to be the full time lead-off hitter at least until Marte returns.  He could have batted 2nd behind Miggy today vs a lefty, but to have him bat first tells me its his job to lose.  Wonder if management had that one-on-one talk with Donnie after all. 

Donnie just reads these forums is all

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jeffreysfishfry said:

I wonder how much truth is in this.  

When I first joined this site, I used to think for a couple of weeks that @Photo-Realistic Billy was actually Donnie. I also used to think that Vesia was @Michael 's friend/cousin/brother-in-law/college roommate and @SonOfJack was the admin of this site.. and I'm still not sure about that last one. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SirFishFan said:

When I first joined this site, I used to think for a couple of weeks that @Photo-Realistic Billy was actually Donnie. I also used to think that Vesia was @Michael 's friend/cousin/brother-in-law/college roommate and @SonOfJack was the admin of this site.. and I'm still not sure about that last one. 😂

Well @Photo-Realistic Billy did neg me once for saying Donnie should get fired and he won’t say one thing negative about any player. If it’s not Donnie maybe it’s his wife or sister.

• Haha 1