Do you prefer a hot or cold shower?

SonOfJack

34 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

This ridiculous thread makes me wanna try a cold shower but I feel like I'm gonna hate it. Also, may have a hard time finding my testicles after if. 

I mean for many members of this little blog, they have a tough time finding their testicles even with hot showers, tbh. 

17 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

This ridiculous thread makes me wanna try a cold shower but I feel like I'm gonna hate it. Also, may have a hard time finding my testicles after if. 

17 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

Warm.  The only time I take a partial cold shower is after being outside doing yard work in the heat or something - start it with a cooler shower to cool down and then the temperature goes up during it.

4 hours ago, rmc523 said:

Warm.  The only time I take a partial cold shower is after being outside doing yard work in the heat or something - start it with a cooler shower to cool down and then the temperature goes up during it.

This is the only time I've ever used cold/room temp water while showering. Sunday morning yard/car work.

On 3/13/2022 at 5:29 PM, SilverBullet said:

Try it and get in cupping your McNuggets. Helps adjust. Give it a good 10 seconds to 20 seconds before you jump out, your body will adjust quickly.

anigif_sub-buzz-3541-1474375631-1.gif

i LOVE a cold shower.  The worst part is getting into the shower though.  It's 100% a psychological thing because your body will take some time to adjust to the cold water but when it does...man it feels sooooooooooooo good taking a cold shower.  It's a solid minute or so of being incredibly uncomfortable but you adapt. 

If i can't get over the mental hurdle that day i'll start the shower off hot and gradually turn the water down so I can adjust to the colder water.  SO much more refreshing than hot showers.

• Like 1