A.J. Ladwig called up from AA

Admin

• The title was changed to A.J. Ladwig called up from AA
1 hour ago, SongInTheAir said:

Crazy that a guy with a 4.50+ ERA who doesn't strike guys out in Double-A struggled at the major league level. 

That being said, I imagine he was called up as a "just in case" and Mattingly went ahead and gave him the most important pitching role in the game. 

Mattingly ' I was informed that I had this guy on my roster, so in light of what this front office has been doing with my roster lately, I assumed they wanted me to use the guy.'

• Like 1

10 hours ago, QbanCastillo said:

Oo! Oo! What I miss??

Mish no longer attends games as a reporter so he's not in the clubhouse and things like that so he reports "from the outside" almost like a fan who just hears rumors and reports that... he said he heard Ladwig "might" get called up even though Ladwig for sure was already called up and DeNicola responded to his tweet saying "you'd know if you were here", a blatant cheap shot (though deserved) at how Mish is no longer "there."

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SilverBullet said:

Mish no longer attends games as a reporter so he's not in the clubhouse and things like that so he reports "from the outside" almost like a fan who just hears rumors and reports that... he said he heard Ladwig "might" get called up even though Ladwig for sure was already called up and DeNicola responded to his tweet saying "you'd know if you were here", a blatant cheap shot (though deserved) at how Mish is no longer "there."

Mish admitted he basically doesn't want to do his job anyways so absolutely deserved.

2 hours ago, Erick said:

Kim Ng doesn’t want to do her job and she’s still the GM. 

Don Mattingly doesn’t want to do his job and he’s still the manager.

So I guess, why not Craig Mish?

I mean Kim Ng and Don Mattingly both

a. dont openly say fuck this job

b. actually physically show up for said job

Unlike Mish. 

2 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It is kinda weird that he's "allowed" to do less of his job. I'm sure plenty of reporters don't care for a team they might be covering yet they seem to still show up and do the work. Mish phones it in and brags about it and apparently that's ok. 

You'd think with all the cuts newspapers are making to save budgets they sack this fuck in a heartbeat.  I guess they are the exception.

3 hours ago, SilverBullet said:

It is kinda weird that he's "allowed" to do less of his job. I'm sure plenty of reporters don't care for a team they might be covering yet they seem to still show up and do the work. Mish phones it in and brags about it and apparently that's ok. 

He is just waiting for sources to call him!

4 hours ago, Erick said:

Kim Ng doesn’t want to do her job and she’s still the GM. 

Don Mattingly doesn’t want to do his job and he’s still the manager.

So I guess, why not Craig Mish?

I think Kim wants the job. She just hasn’t finished the Udemy course on how to run a baseball team that Sherman bought for her when there was a sale. She’s real close to being done with it though. 

Edited by ruafraidofme
Wrong word
  • Haha 1