White Sox Fire PBO Ken Williams and GM Rick Hahn

rmc523

Wow it's wild to think we're having discussions of wanting to keep Kim because other teams might be after her. A year ago we would have never thought that possible.

But Kim has obviously done so well here this season that Sherman has to keep her and, while an offer from the White Sox would probably be an interesting challenge for Kim, I would imagine she actually wants to keep trying at this Marlins gig cuz like it really just got good. This would horrible timing for her to leave.

They're actually contending! For real this time!

After years of bad crops, the fruits are finally starting to blossom... why wouldn't she want to get a taste of the fruit once they ripen?

11 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Wow it's wild to think we're having discussions of wanting to keep Kim because other teams might be after him. A year ago we would have never thought that possible.

But Kim has obviously done so well here this season that Sherman has to keep her and, while an offer from the White Sox would probably be an interesting challenge for Kim, I would imagine she actually wants to keep trying at this Marlins gig cuz like it really just got good. This would horrible timing for her to leave.

They're actually contending! For real this time!

After years of bad crops, the fruits are finally starting to blossom... why wouldn't she want to get a taste of the fruit once they ripen?

Didn't know kim was a man lol.

9 minutes ago, SonOfJack said:

in the end, money talks.

Oh for sure. I meant more on a personal level. She's started a project that's starting to come together. She would love to be compensated for it but I'm saying it would feel really good to win a championship with this group and her still being at the helm of it.

8 minutes ago, SilverBullet said:

Oh for sure. I meant more on a personal level. She's started a project that's starting to come together. She would love to be compensated for it but I'm saying it would feel really good to win a championship with this group and her still being at the helm of it.

And then dismantle it the next year in true Marlins fashion....

Moe Dunford Love GIF by Dublin Murders

• Haha 1

On 8/23/2023 at 9:59 AM, rmc523 said:

this is the first I'm seeing that.  But I don't see that happening.

Their 30 year lease is up in 6 years. They'll explore moving, or finding a new location in the Chicago. The Reinsdorf sons have been buying up minority shares recently. They're trying to get as much value for the team as they'll sell it the second Reinsdorf passes away. They have no intention of keeping the Sox due to this being a no salary cap league. They won't sell the Bulls though

Edited by Iowa

16 minutes ago, Iowa said:

Their 30 year lease is up in 6 years. They'll explore moving, or finding a new location in the Chicago. The Reinsdorf sons have been buying up minority shares recently. They're trying to get as much value for the team as they'll sell it the second Reinsdorf passes away. They have no intention of keeping the Sox due to this being a no salary cap league. They won't sell the Bulls though

surely the VIP funds on this board could be used towards purchasing the team and then we could all take turns running the team?

1 hour ago, Iowa said:

Maybe they'll finally move to the Suncoast Dome in Tampa Bay like they wanted in the 80s!

... wait ...